Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pete Tong//Crobar//Saturday

james954

Originally posted by joeygk

I'm talking Solo - Oscar should get his own Essential Mix! That'd be cool. :cool:

I just hope Pete brought some of his crew or arranged a local crew. Oscar will be bangin' tonite at Space. What better than Oscar live @ Space, doin' what he knows in his own surface!!!

Originally posted by pod

You all missed out, he did a bang-up job at crobar!

He surely did. And he had Oakie and Nick in the booth. :eek:

Still confused. This guy has been out there for God knows how long...he is the DJ that needs to touch his vynil the most. Is it a tick or he has a tough time matching his beats...?

Stayed 'til 3:30. My girl had to work early...strip at 4:00 :laugh::)

Pete tong is way to overhyped. He trains all the time. I've learned my pete tong lessons years ago, with everytime I'd "try him again" he would do the same thing, suck. Granted, he's rich and famous and probably gets more swa than I ever could, however, he still sucks. On the other note, DHM @ Lola, once again, ran that room. Over 400 last night, DHM bangin' it solid.

my 1/2 cents

Originally posted by diegonyc

tong has always been known to wreck... the only trainwreck i have ever heard at twilo was by pete tong... he just happens to be one of those djs that lack finesse. hopefully, he made up for it w/ his track selection.

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Originally posted by pod

Yeah, he fucked it up a few times, for sure...the perspective I'm coming from is he did a really good job considering he doesn't 'club DJ' that much...his track selection was great though...

Pod.......if Iv-ano and Cedric can move that crowd, almost any non-club DJ could...

I would love to see Cindy Crawford (in town over the weekend) spin there. It's meant to be the dex of one of the top clubs in America, not a celebrity get together...

As for his track selection...can you bring back...Timo or JZ??? Crobar's vibe will make them still top, but their DJ selection...with a few exceptions. I'll wait for ST next Friday.;)

Ahhhhhhhh, and next Saturday, a full house.....Cedric Gervais!!!!!!!!! :laugh: