Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone having LESS fun than me right now?

Originally posted by Crackorn

Can you guys get back to the plugging talk? I was really enjoying reading about it.

Sorry, dude...I'm out. The only plugging you're going to get is from Joe. If his boyfriend lets him.

On that note, I think you should be thinking along the line of threesomes.

Originally posted by trinity333

Hi Shannon! It's me...Trinity from WMC...

Sorry you've had a bummer! This one's for The Man, for you: :finger2:

Drop me a PM sometime! Lots to fill you in on.

AAAWWWWEEEEEEE SHIT!!! Whats up girl :D Nice to see you on here finally!!! Are you guys in Ohio now?

ugh... GREs suck but in 9 days when its all over i'll be back out in full force and making up for lost time!!!

I'll definitely drop you an e-mail soon when things calm down

MUAH!!! Give David a hug for me!

;)

Yeah, we're in OH now. :love:

Like how I did that? Wait until now to start posting. DC was giving me a fair amount of the razz-berries before that posting on NYC boards was none of my beeswax. Boy, was he surprised when we went to Danny Howells and Danny T. at Arc in July and I knew half the club! ;)

Say what's up to everyone, barvybe and phuturephunk especially.

Good luck with the GRE's...Even better luck when you start school! I'm on Master's No. 2 right now and finding time to study gets to be a real pain when there are parties to attend! :blown:

Whose ass do we have to kiss to get a CP or NB message board for this region? :idea: There's a decent scene; but everyone's spread out and the few lists there are aren't keeping the dispersed cities together. Lemme know!

Originally posted by 3trinity

Yeah, we're in OH now. :love:

Like how I did that? Wait until now to start posting. DC was giving me a fair amount of the razz-berries before that posting on NYC boards was none of my beeswax. Boy, was he surprised when we went to Danny Howells and Danny T. at Arc in July and I knew half the club! ;)

Say what's up to everyone, barvybe and phuturephunk especially.

Good luck with the GRE's...Even better luck when you start school! I'm on Master's No. 2 right now and finding time to study gets to be a real pain when there are parties to attend! :blown:

Whose ass do we have to kiss to get a CP or NB message board for this region? :idea: There's a decent scene; but everyone's spread out and the few lists there are aren't keeping the dispersed cities together. Lemme know!

hehe... GREs in 4 days!!! I'm actually really psyched to go back to school... 9-5 jobs suck ass.

so, if you want a forum for your area you gotta bug DaVe... he's the CP overlord. Just send a lot of harassing PMs and he'll get to it eventually... probably make you the moderator too!

when are you guys coming back again?

Well lets see. .i just came back from FLA just in time to miss PVD not once but twice.

I get the luxury of running around after my son who mostly sleeps and smiles several times.

today I plan to deep condition my hair, do a mask on my face.. ..yup that;s my life. So much to do so little time you know. ..BLAH

Hopefully soon. DC got asked to spin at the last minute this weekend but it was too tough to find a cheap airfare on a few days' notice, and we're shoulder-deep in unpacking. We figured setting up our internet connections, wiring the studio, unpacking the turntables, and finding our boxes of clean underwear and socks were a priority. People are starting to say we smell. :(:laugh: You'll see us often, though! Continental has wonderful airfare specials for weekends between NYC and Cleveland for $80 or $90. You should come out if we're not there! You're always welcome; we have three bedrooms and a big back yard. This morning I saw two deer grazing our trees. :)

Mark your calendar for January 18 (Saturday). David Padilla is spinning a club here (Moda) www.modanightclub.com. We met at Space during David Padilla's set, right? When we had our minds blown? That would be wicked cool if you guys could make it! There's also a techno monthly at a place called Touch; guys like Christian Smith come often, so if you don't see him at Arc this Saturday, I'll keep you posted for gigs here.

Put in a good word with DaVe for us; I'll start bugging him shortly.

Ok! Back to work for The Man!

Love ya! :kiss2: