Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Riverstreet Friday Review

I had a GREAT time...the only thing that bothered me was the coat check line and it was a little too crowded where I was hanging out....but it didn't put me in a bad mood.....I still had fun....it was very nice meeting some new CP's mystify, starbryte, rdntheshrtbus, donkeyboy, asuave...sorry if I forgot anyone and of course it's always a pleasure seeing the usual CP's out...:D :D :D

Originally posted by neena16

I had a GREAT time...the only thing that bothered me was the coat check line and it was a little too crowded where I was hanging out....but it didn't put me in a bad mood.....I still had fun....it was very nice meeting some new CP's mystify, starbryte, rdntheshrtbus, donkeyboy, asuave...sorry if I forgot anyone and of course it's always a pleasure seeing the usual CP's out...:D :D :D

hey chikee....can you e-mail me those pics you took please :D

E-mail me @ hunnie818@aol.com.....thanx in advance dollface ;)

Originally posted by neena16

Yeah it was a little crowded up by the bar!!! But it was so nice meeting you too!!! Thank goodness for my dknybabe who introduced me to everyone! :kiss2:

:D

Originally posted by hunnie818

hey chikee....can you e-mail me those pics you took please :D

E-mail me @ hunnie818@aol.com.....thanx in advance dollface ;)

i only took 3 pictures cause my battery died...I probably didn't charge it enough...such a dumb ass...anyways I'll have to send them to you later cause I can't download pics at work....:D :D :D

p.s. did you take care of business this weekend? ;):D