Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pvd

it was a siiiiiiiiiiiiiic nite maaaaan imma be there on mon great seein the usual suspects an new faces first time seein him an blew my mind from the lazers to the vibe to the man himself i was blown away only part was me losin my hat :cry: oh well stayed till the last track well werth the $50 spent i was the black cat with the glowstix an fotons with the red ufos had sooo much fun didn t wanna leave :cry:well get to relive it all again on mon bad enough my boss knows imma trance head now imma be mad cracked out cat goin to werk .............jeeez all for pvd......

Originally posted by hitokiri24

it was a siiiiiiiiiiiiiic nite maaaaan imma be there on mon great seein the usual suspects an new faces first time seein him an blew my mind from the lazers to the vibe to the man himself i was blown away only part was me losin my hat :cry: oh well stayed till the last track well werth the $50 spent i was the black cat with the glowstix an fotons with the red ufos had sooo much fun didn t wanna leave :cry:well get to relive it all again on mon bad enough my boss knows imma trance head now imma be mad cracked out cat goin to werk .............jeeez all for pvd......

how did i miss you? :confused:

My second time seeing PVD and my first time at Roxy...all I can say is OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im still in awe of PVD himself! We got there around 11:30 and stayed straight till the end. I never was a really huge PVD fan until Friday nite...probably b/c he set was a little more progressive, techy, and ahh...the breaks...killin me!!! I couldn't stop moving the entire night. My favorite part of the night was at the end when he dropped that crazy mix of silence over for an angel. :D

Dan, it was so nice to meet you too!!!! I had a lot of fun hanging out with you...you're fun to dance with!!!! When will you be in the city again??

Originally posted by clubgyrl00

My second time seeing PVD and my first time at Roxy...all I can say is OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im still in awe of PVD himself! We got there around 11:30 and stayed straight till the end. I never was a really huge PVD fan until Friday nite...probably b/c he set was a little more progressive, techy, and ahh...the breaks...killin me!!! I couldn't stop moving the entire night. My favorite part of the night was at the end when he dropped that crazy mix of silence over for an angel. :D

Dan, it was so nice to meet you too!!!! I had a lot of fun hanging out with you...you're fun to dance with!!!! When will you be in the city again??

I'll most likely be down for Deep Dish. Check your PMs.

I had a good time on Friday. PVD was an absolute pleasure. I was just way to beat up and drained to have the kind of crazy night I had the night before with Carl Cox. Definitely more of a chill night but one that I wouldn't have passed up in a million years. I think I may be getting a little spoiled though. Tiesto, Cox, PvD, and then PVD again on Monday. Going back to clubs on regular nights is going to be tough.