Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nero not at tribecca no more

jus wanted to let peeps know im no longer at tribecca. without bad mouthing the club chuck and tommy were mad cool. tobad the rest of the staff doesnt know how to treat their clients. im workin on a 2 new spots one in nj and one in nyc so il keep u all posted. things happed for a reason !!! thanks

anthony nero:mad: :bigfinge::vomit3::dj:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nero u will get picked up by another club with a quickness..... you were the only good thing that came out of that fuckin place... thats the only reason why me and other people went... tribecca BLOWSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! u guys fuckin blew it ....... hope your club goes to shit... oh wait it already did since you lost nero.............

Originally posted by pjgurl

nero u will get picked up by another club with a quickness..... you were the only good thing that came out of that fuckin place... thats the only reason why me and other people went... tribecca BLOWSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! u guys fuckin blew it ....... hope your club goes to shit... oh wait it already did since you lost nero.............

fridays are pretty good and we got stettoes spinning november 15 th

what is this i hear that nero will no longer will spinning at tribecca ... i guess it is to the apparent reason that some workers there despite a few dont have any clue how to run establishment ... may i just add for the recored tribecca was more than luck to have such an amzing man, an amazing dj to spin for you ... in case you forgot he has spun at places your establishment only wishes they couls reach in the entertainment world ... im firm believer that all things happen for a reason and i believe that it is now anthony s time to show you EVERYTHING is made of ... sorry crawling and begging back on knees wont get him back ... some people are tooooooo good for places that only allow rejects ... do yourself a favor and claim bankruptcy now - because it s only a matter of time before your mexican sombrarpo crew on the third floor is it ... one word of advice ... jewish ligtening collect the insurance- without riddler on friday and now nero gone on saturday- GOOOOD LUCK

hey tribecca....... what happend to the riddler??? did he get treated like shit too???????? pretty sad you guys couldnt cut it with the riddler... he is a good dj... no people there either on fridays.... the club just SUCKS..........

No offense, but you people claimed that their was a good crowd there when Nero was there. No that he is not, the place sucks. I find that funny. I havent been to place in a long time so I cant say anything about it. I know Jimmy the owner is a dick but he will survuve just like Nero will.

pjgurl, what happend to riddler is that he didnt draw. we still have a very good relationship with him and it was a mutual agreement. dont bad mouth my friday because your friend isnt spinning on SATURDAY. the two nights have nothing to do with each other. two different promoters and two different parties. i like nero alot i used to hear him at the tunnel every week. and brian1500's point is right on.

november 15th--------denny tsettos

november 22nd-------new resident dj shawn ink

hey nero maybe we can work something out on fridays pm me if your interested.

Tribeccas is def going to miss NERO , he was the best thing htey had now hes gone, its aight nero Ull get the bigger deal soon, ur so much better than that place and they have no clue on what ur capabilties are, there gonna miss u more than they think, NERO u the man just move on to bigger and better things......

we're not bashing people we are just simple stating the talent of a great dj-anthony nero ... every time i was there even before nero spun there was no crowd ... he has a following of those who appreciate him and enjoy his music ... those of you who have heard him know what i am talking about ... so no disrespect to those who know how to run things ... but i will say that tey lost a nice crowd that was coming there on a saturday night ... just be sure when the bigger and better things come to him which will be reeeeeaaaaaal soon come out and show your support ... he's always "workin the crowd" ... nero, your the man and all good things come to the best ... much love ... j

I am not bad mouthing the friday nights there bc I know that it is different promoters......but come on the riddler has a huge name and thats pretty sad thet he couldnt draw there... everywhere else he could... that establishment just sucks ... THE MANAGEMENT IS THE WORST!!!!!! how come nero had no radio show and he drew? and brian1500 the only time i said that the club was good lookig was when ktu was there and nero's whole crew was there... I had fun there bc the music was on when he spun.... besides that tribecca is "THE LAND OF THE UGLY" all the people who cant get into regular clubs go there....... MY ADVICE...DONT EVER STEP FOOT IN THERE.... You will throw up from the ugliness and horrible commercial music:finger2: :vomit3::vomit2:

:peeright: tribecca without nero:peeleft: well nero now nero u have ur pick of where to spin dont let $ blind u

being a supportter of nero since his tunnel days in 97 when danny t was on the main.....i could tell u it wasnt him, it was the promoters, mangment, and the crowd that was musicly challenged. u guys were blessed with his presence and dont ever forget it. u had a dj who spun every main in nyc, spun with world renown djs. that dude tommy (with ur cheesey corvette) is a scumbag... u dont know how to treat clients, maybe that why ur at tribecca. after this i cant believe any1 with a name would come to spin, ur lucky if denny shows but then again jersey loves its cheese. ur all a bunch of wanna bes. and word of advice, if some1 like tonny saprano wants to chill in the dj bothe let him.

Nero, i heard of a few spots already that want u , ur energy and the vibe u bring.u had nj getting into music that u would hear at clubs like vinyl and centro fly... this is a blessing in disguise:eek:

budman

like i told u bro dont even sweat it--

If u didnt set standards for urself and dealt with shit all the time you wouldnt be where u are today or where u are headed. Basically, you know when its time to move on and you knew.

Things will open themselves up, dont sweat it. Keep doin ya thing

Mike Bugout

I remember when u were openin up at Exit in the begining of the year bro and u got a party goin there from 10-6am... got a real good following behind ya... and then u go to Tribecca who showed u no respect at all cuz i was there before you even started there and the party was shit until you got there and made something of the place... thats the only reason ktu even came there in the first place... i will probably never go there again but i will say that like Nero said... chuck and his boy were cool but they were the only cool thing in the whole lounge... yes lounge... im callin tribecca a lounge... its too small for u anyways Nero... we know u are meant for bigger things... its just another chapter in your life before you hit it and then we'll all be chillin... and all the people at Tribecca can suck a fat one when theyrealized what they got rid of... and i remember when Shawn Ink couldn't even hold an afterhours party for more than 2 weeks... not sayin that he doesnt have skillz but he could handl Tribeccas... Nero on to bigger and better things... c ya at PVD tomorrow at Vinyl... that shit is gonna be insanity... lata

hey ant. that totally sucks. you always seem to get screwed around!! wtf?! want me to be your manager and do some talking for ya?! i can be very persuasive. lol . well no matter where you play you will be the shyt and they will be kickin themselves in a few months when nobody is there b/c we all only went b/c you were there!! let me know where you will be and i will def. come out and support ya!! muahzzz

lov

your #1 fan (hehe)

d ;)

Its cool to see every1 support thanks alot guys rule:D right now im working on china so i think that will be a nice change for me... as far as shawn ink, he is a great cat awesome original style dj at roxy the promotion i think was the problem not him, i spun there with him n when he went on at 4 those baselines were kicking...and i think for what i heard hes doing fri nites. the club has potential but its all good baby, jus in time for the far east tour to japan, australia and new zealand... so that should be really cool. but il keep every1 posted thanks again

a nero

oh also pvd is doing a benefit at arc 10 $ to get in, monday, im not sure if its been posted up on cp yet :hat:

Originally posted by santaforeal

ok ok first of all ppl that are saying things about shawn, thats a FRIDAY NIGHT PARTY. not a saturday. nero spun on a sat. the promoters on saturday are different then on friday,i promote fridays so dont compare me to that saturday. THERE IS NO CONNECTION!!!!

exactly i hate when this shit happens, but the promoters on sat(chuck) was real good to me it was the 1 manager that needs to learn n act like a bussiness man and know how to treat their clientel not armin the other dude.

jus to keep u all posted,il be in miami dallas and r.i.for a few weekends then overseas for jan, then i think im pretty much done with nj, the only promoters id might work with are trixx, any1 who hasnt shafted me or wantts to start a party geard to the djs n the crowd, a few other good guys that r still left, but its back to nyc were they apprciate good music and can tell when the dj is working 3 tables 2 to cd decks all at the same time. i think thats why the riddler had it rough there too, nj wants there cheese. he is another phenominal dj, but tribecca, i just dont think is geared for these types of djs.

im sorry if im comming off sounding harsh o some peeps, i dont usually get heated. but it seems like almost the plots been lost in this industry