Clubplanet Nightlife Community

looking for new clubbing friends

clubbingphd

Hi all,

I'm not new to LA but new to this MB. I am so sick of trying to get my fellow grad students (smart, but a little dull) to go clubbing with me. I'd love to meet cool club hopping people to hang out with and get crazy with. Love Spundae anytime and Sugar on those laid back sat. nights.

xxx

ET

;)

Originally posted by clubbingphd

Hi all,

I'm not new to LA but new to this MB. I am so sick of trying to get my fellow grad students (smart, but a little dull) to go clubbing with me. I'd love to meet cool club hopping people to hang out with and get crazy with. Love Spundae anytime and Sugar on those laid back sat. nights.

xxx

ET

;)

Speaking from personal experience, when you get yourself some hardcore clubbing friends and your Uni mates don`t go they see you returning at 10am wide eyed with tales of fantasy, they will all want to join in!

Sounds groovy you guys! Do you usually meet up at clubs or elsewhere before hand? Anything happening this weekend? :D Spundae tickets are still available online methinks.

Peace,

E.

P.S there were some other ppl on the mb who were in my situation - hypergel? still around?

Hello,

I'm actually new to LA but I'm looking for some clubbing buddies so I can return to my old self again ~ Wild!!

Hit me up with an email or a pm if you ever want to meet up! I'm always dying to get out!!!!!

I do have a lack of funds though :( it's tough living here!

Just let me know.................

HEY WEYES!!!!!!!!!

Kimmy

ShortyStar

Originally posted by clubbingphd

Hi all,

xxx

ET

;)

sometimes grad students are the worse. never met a bunch more dull than public health students applying to medical school :blown:

No reason to pay cover. There is a ton of cool places with very low or no cover. Sugar esp is cheap (of course, it's a simple venue). That other post mentioned $1 cover with flyer t'nite at RJs (new club opening, former rib joint, Beverly Hills). :letsgo:

Question ---

Anyone ever gone to "Jello" in Downtown LA or heard anything about it? Is it good, bad, any idea? Their site gets you in for $10. (jelloevents.com). Never heard of it here. :confused:

LALate

i'll most definitely be going to honey on thursday, the 21st, to see the east coast boogiemen :D . for those who don't know them, they play real git down kinda house. cued-up has a $5 list, so it's not too pricey, and the vibe is really kick-back, except when the groove gets infectious :cool: .

anyway, i'd be glad to have anyone with me :) , and the ecb really kick ass, even though they have an incredibly lame name :laugh2: .

Originally posted by weyes

i'll most definitely be going to honey on thursday, the 21st, to see the east coast boogiemen :D . for those who don't know them, they play real git down kinda house. cued-up has a $5 list, so it's not too pricey, and the vibe is really kick-back, except when the groove gets infectious :cool: .

anyway, i'd be glad to have anyone with me :) , and the ecb really kick ass, even though they have an incredibly lame name :laugh2: .

sounds like a possible meetup, gang...

Hmm..never been out on a week night before. But the price and line up and the potential crowd makes this all the more enticing :D

Who else is up for this? And whats an ecb???

Originally posted by weyes

Originally posted by tequiza

Hmm..never been out on a week night before. But the price and line up and the potential crowd makes this all the more enticing :D

Who else is up for this? And whats an ecb???

o - i was just abbreviating "east coast boogiemen." sorry :) !