Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Reviews?

cgm

So, all I did this weekend was go to Great Adventure, I've been so lame since summer ended....

How was everybody else's weekend? How was Metro Friday? Anyone go to the new happyhour? How was Deko or Silver ball? How about Sundgarden? Info please I like to know what I missed!

:D

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Metro Friday was great as usual. Hot girls, Richie was on point. Reina was decent. I am not big on performances. Sandman was being a big slut as usual. I was sober so thats the only thing that sucked.

Hot girls?! DAMN I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE GONE OUT! ;)

:rolleyes::) :)

Originally posted by lesdig

:D :D :tongue:

Your funny....and a SKIRT!!!!

Maybe next weekend we'll actually go out, that is since we have a 4 day weekend and all:) :)

umm, did we forget I have homecoming:blown:

Maybe we can try Thrusday night?

Oh, and another thing, I have a 5 DAY WEEKEND :)

YAY!!!

hi l pic your sis is the sweetist person in te world!!!!! what happened?? to u i thought we were cool, if u would lived one life you would be sombody, but you push eveyone away!! so stop trying so hard , take lessons from tara and be a genuine ,sincere person

Metro Friday was great as usual. Hot girls, Richie was on point. Reina was decent. I am not big on performances. Sandman was being a big slut as usual. I was sober so thats the only thing that sucked.

Nice to see you on friday brian :-)

I thought Friday was AWESOME...totally sick. I personally thought it was one of the best sets ever from Richie. Maybe I was just fucked up, but I was totally feeling it. Didnt stop dancing from when I walked in until the lights went on, pretty much. I thought Reina was good, at least she actually sang.

The crowd had really good energy.

Sandman is a slut? Your kidding... :laugh: :laugh:

Nice funny you poked at me on friday george...real funny bro...:laugh: Im sure you know what i mean.

Originally posted by xrapturex

Nice to see you on friday brian :-)

Maybe I was just fucked up, but I was totally feeling it.

Nice funny you poked at me on friday george...real funny bro...:laugh: Im sure you know what i mean.

Same here. You guys looked like you were having a good time. You seemed like you guys were really drunk. As for George, LOL.

:blank: :blank: :blank:

Same here. You guys looked like you were having a good time. You seemed like you guys were really drunk. As for George, LOL.

I was drunk as a skunk my friend, and loving every single second of it. We still didnt get to share our shot together...maybe this friday. Its on me :-) What did you do sat? didnt see you at deko...

I was drunk as a skunk my friend, and loving every single second of it. We still didnt get to share our shot together...maybe this friday. Its on me :-) What did you do sat? didnt see you at deko...

Yeah, George is a real kidder when he wants to be. He had me going for a while there...Did I tell you what he said to me Brian? Too funny...

Yeah, George is a real kidder when he wants to be. He had me going for a while there...Did I tell you what he said to me Brian? Too funny...

I could tell you and crystm21 were wasted. Saturday I didnt go out. YEs you told me about George. I thought it was true. ;)

We will do the shot soon.

:blank:

I could tell you and crystm21 were wasted. Saturday I didnt go out. YEs you told me about George. I thought it was true. ;)

We will do the shot soon.

:blank:

Oh man, you thought it was true!!!! Nuh uh...:laugh: :laugh:

How many other people did he say that too???...LOL

Wait until I get him. If i get to metro on friday it wont be until like 12:00 or so...we'll do that shot, and then george is gonna get it! :cuss: JK

Oh man, you thought it was true!!!! Nuh uh...:laugh: :laugh:

How many other people did he say that too???...LOL

Wait until I get him. If i get to metro on friday it wont be until like 12:00 or so...we'll do that shot, and then george is gonna get it! :cuss: JK

Well someone else started the romour. I pointed him out to you that night. I guess you dont remember.