Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anal Virgin No More!!!!

aboyfrombklyn

Jesus...............why the hell don't the 2 of you just fcuk already.........your dancing around it like a couple of highschool kids.......

Are you hearing yourself right now, I mean great and all that you had fun and it felt good, but are you honestly kidding yourselves somehow by doing everything possible except straight sex, :laugh: this is funny indeed

"Oh yeah, I'm still a virgin, but I get railed in the ass at least 3 times a week"

Just get it over with already...................at least you won't have to think about it anymore....................besides I'd be willing to bet even money that she'll cave in and give you the coochie now too, what else is there left?

Originally posted by ou812

Jesus...............why the hell don't the 2 of you just fcuk already.........your dancing around it like a couple of highschool kids.......

Are you hearing yourself right now, I mean great and all that you had fun and it felt good, but are you honestly kidding yourselves somehow by doing everything possible except straight sex, :laugh: this is funny indeed

"Oh yeah, I'm still a virgin, but I get railed in the ass at least 3 times a week"

Just get it over with already...................at least you won't have to think about it anymore....................besides I'd be willing to bet even money that she'll cave in and give you the coochie now too, what else is there left?

:laugh: seriously.. your girl has some serious issues... but then again you like those types

:idea:

...if it wasnt that tight...does it make you wonder if she's not a virgin in the ass?...eh...whatever...maybe you kids can do it and just pretend it never happened...or just do 100 hail marys right after...i always blame such things on universal temporality...;)

Originally posted by phatman

...if it wasnt that tight...does it make you wonder if she's not a virgin in the ass?...eh...whatever...maybe you kids can do it and just pretend it never happened...or just do 100 hail marys right after...i always blame such things on universal temporality...;)

depends phatman my firstime i tought the same , i mean it would be hard and painfull but he was very wet and i guess his cock was not that thick so he slip VERY easyly, it depends so many factors i think ...

Originally posted by ou812

try www.technicalvirgin.com

HeHe...