Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the man, the myth, the legend...

snatch69

who else saw COX saturday? everyone I went with never saw him before and i told them they were NOT gonna be dissapointed, and they of course, agreed!

the man was on fire as he always is. although ending with Love Story is getting quite predictable, it was still gettin the crowd moving. great crowd, great vibe, nice to finally see some new faces in avalon for once.

meathead upon meathead was touching my ass, trying to grind, but you gotta get used to that. my friend watched as some guy asked me to dance, and i was like "uh, no" and he walked away looking like the dick he was to his friends. i mean, he was so obvious as they always are. they work their way up next to you, one guy tells the other to get my name, he stares at me to the point where i'm annoyed for a few minutes, and then finally asks the Q, in which i had his answer before he could get the whole sentence out, and let's just say i didn't exactly shoot him down nicely!!

fucking meathead losers..

anyway, how was everyone's weekend? :D

carl cox never dissapoints, always quality when hes on the tables.

hmm..my weekend? thursday saw sasha again, showed up for work on friday wasted, but sobered up as the day went on and on time for my yearly review. friday did nothing. saturday went to some rave to see christian smith, nigel richards and uberzone, but had to leave early 'cos i had a flight to catch to pheonix on sunday morning.

where i am strategically located 2 miles west of ASU.

Originally posted by vicman

carl cox never dissapoints, always quality when hes on the tables.

hmm..my weekend? thursday saw sasha again, showed up for work on friday wasted, but sobered up as the day went on and on time for my yearly review. friday did nothing. saturday went to some rave to see christian smith, nigel richards and uberzone, but had to leave early 'cos i had a flight to catch to pheonix on sunday morning.

where i am strategically located 2 miles west of ASU.

I forgot you were going down this week :tongue: So how's AZ???