Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP's Fight Club

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

too funny Dogekid... very creative mind....

You must work in marketing or somethin.....

stardo....i'll have my people get in touch with your people to finalize a date and time. make sure you bring alot of tissues to the fight (for all the crying you're gonna do).

bus...nah bro. believe it or not i'm a programmer. but being that i have multiple personality disorder, maybe one of me does work in marketing.

and hunnie, i told you already. qualifying contestants must maintain equillibrium for longer than 1.5 seconds to be able to get into the ring.

Originally posted by dogekid

stardo....i'll have my people get in touch with your people to finalize a date and time. make sure you bring alot of tissues to the fight (for all the crying you're gonna do).

bus...nah bro. believe it or not i'm a programmer. but being that i have multiple personality disorder, maybe one of me does work in marketing.

and hunnie, i told you already. qualifying contestants must maintain equillibrium for longer than 1.5 seconds to be able to get into the ring.

What my prize for beating you down????

Originally posted by stardo

What my prize for beating you down????

you mean aside from getting to be near me for a good hour?...

well, you won't win so your consolation prize will be taking me out to a five-star restaurant and paying for the entire evening. if that's not enough, i'll even put my arm around you when we walk into the restaurant. :laugh: :laugh: :D

I spotted ya kid... I wanted to come say hello, but you were pre-occupied talkin to some meathead...

You know how much I hate those meatheads!!! j/k...

I dropped a hello as I walked by ya, but you were in the middle of a conversation and missed it... didnt want to interrupt....

Ha Ha...he is such a meathead! Anyway my friends are more important than any guy i'm talking to...so next time i don't care if you have to pull my hair....you better say Hi!

Originally posted by misk

....i wanna play!!!!! .......i think i can take u!:tongue:

I dont know if I could take you Misk, you're a tough lil shorty. Plus my momma taught me never to hit women, but if you want meet me outside the gym at 8 and dont be late, I'm about to knock someone out today!

Originally posted by njdionysus

I dont know if I could take you Misk, you're a tough lil shorty. Plus my momma taught me never to hit women, but if you want meet me outside the gym at 8 and dont be late, I'm about to knock someone out today!

...lol...you know you're scared!:box:

Originally posted by dogekid

you mean aside from getting to be near me for a good hour?...

well, you won't win so your consolation prize will be taking me out to a five-star restaurant and paying for the entire evening. if that's not enough, i'll even put my arm around you when we walk into the restaurant. :laugh: :laugh: :D

SOMEBODY CALL 911 MY LITTLE SWEETY DOGEKID HAS SCHLONGER SYNDROME.

Hunnie, I'll definately pull on your hair if ya'll let me!!!!

lol...

Where's Star... I'm gonna catch hell for that response!!!

OK DATES OF AGAIN. jESUS MAN I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO MAKE IT THIS TIME.

I was just tryin for a response outta ya....

You know you are my favorite little chicken....

im not going to keep coming back to you like this.

Arent i enough for you .

Im going home this is to much for one day.;)

muuuaaaa

Originally posted by ou812

How bout a Handicap match w/ you and Sicilia against Schlonger, make it something fun like jell-o or mud wresting. :aright:

I'll do it... we'll make it a STINK-FACE MATCH. Loser gets the winners ass rubbed in their face like in WWE.

Originally posted by shlonger

I'll do it... we'll make it a STINK-FACE MATCH. Loser gets the winners ass rubbed in their face like in WWE.

Thats awful..But funny just the same:laugh:

Sicilia better get ready thats one match she doesnt want to loose..

Shlonger, In your case, you win either way. You should just throw the fight:laugh: