Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nj Members Post Your Pictures!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Star, I wish ya had been there....

and the hiney is all yours for the bitin...

Roddigga... lmfao!!!

This world is too fuckin small.....

This is not the same Rod that lived with Livvy this summer???

Can it be????

Where the fuck have ya been bitch?????

Dont let the hair and soft side fool ya, I still the same on the inside.....

The water chuggin freak ya met this summer....

When you comin to SF again bitch!!!

Classics night Nov 30th, you better show!!!

HA HA HA HA, hell yeah the one the only R-O-DD-iga, sorry peeps no pictures at this time, but those of you who know, already know i'm better looking than the shortbus, hey i had to ride the short bus on the way to school when i was younger...........and FACTORY HUH?!!?!?!? sounds like a good idea but the last time i was there was a horror show.........so i'll see ya around clubplanet........

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss ya bro... ya gotta come out soon and hang with the boys.....

Whats the deal with next summer btw!!!

I need a shorehouse... any openings with you animals???

you know when people say they are gonna take some time off, well i've been saying that for a few years now, and these fall months are my time off, yeah sure he he he............but don't get me wrong, all it takes is some jack ass to say the word "f*c**y" and i'm like "what time and who's driving" he he he he..........and bout the summer house, still trying to plan NYE first, if i survive another NYE than i can figure out summer......i'll def keep ya posted..........also did you check out solargirl...........if it's cool w/ her she's gonna be in my special X-MAS editions of "HO HO HO HOTTIE OF THE MONTH for DEEECEMBER" she's got my vote for NEWBIE OF THE MONTH...hola back

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

Whats up HERB? don't CB just cause your MARRIED(literally) and can't play the field:mad: :mad: :mad:

:D :D j/k

hahah hey i just saw your pic.. hey i know you .. lol everyone in jersey really does post on CP.

and speaking of cockblocking... lol i dug up an old thread dedicated to that topic from my bud irenegade. :laugh:http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=115494

i'm tryin to bring in some fresh meat but they're still in that "clubplanet??...what is that a bunch of dorks on the computer?" stage. i'll twist their arms and everyone else should be doing the same. we need talent scouts out there bringing in new talent on a daily basis.

Originally posted by dogekid

i'm tryin to bring in some fresh meat but they're still in that "clubplanet??...what is that a bunch of dorks on the computer?" stage. i'll twist their arms and everyone else should be doing the same. we need talent scouts out there bringing in new talent on a daily basis.

ha....I brought you in to the clubplanet "family"

Solargirl def gets two thumbs up bro...

here are some others ya might want ta add to the list though....

Stardo

Vixenfoxxy

Those two are on the must not miss list....

Plenty more comin... just give me a few minutes to get up to speed here...

EZicon28.gif