Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nj Members Post Your Pictures!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ericone

i'll settle this. Next weekend im taking pics of everyone's ass and posting....it's the only fair solution, IMO

yo eric, we can get something going for everymonth, i'll do hottie of the month, you'll do ass of the month, and donkeydiesel26 will, do favorite male of the month

Originally posted by hunnie818

first of all, you tell me not to get so serious on a message board yet you reply back with 2 paragraphs!

Next, for someone who is so confident you certainly are defensive and obviously feel the need to rationalize your post to me....

If you were confident like me,you simply would've said FUCK YOU ,BITE ME! like i would've

Besides girl...woohoo your a dancer...i'm a dancer too and have danced @ just as many venues as you if not more....i've never felt the need to take a pic of my ass and post it so random guys on the internet can oggle my goodies and make comments....even as a joke!

The point is...your a beautiful girl and you'll get just as many responses to your first pic without loosing points on the class meter

nuff said...... love, peace and hair grease

Alright:

1) People with complete thought patterns write in clear, concise and grammatically correct paragraphs. That's me. Looks like you've got an okay handle on all this too with your post, so that's a moot point.

2) That's not confident. That's just immature and counterproductive. What am I in, 9th grade? "Fuck you, bite me! I'm telling my mom!" Nahhhhh thanks, I prefer a calm, conversational approach to issues.

3) If you're a dancer, then every weekend, guys "oggle your goodies and make comments" so what do you care if it happens here or anywhere else? It's all the same.

I really have no problems with you - In fact, it's entirely possible that we've danced at the same venues on the same night, etc. You were obviously somehow upset by someone else having a little fun, you should just chill. There's no need for this, really. Like I said, I have an awesome life and if I was the slightest bit worried about myself I damn well wouldn't post pics like that 'cause I'd be afraid people would do - oh wait - exactly what you're doing. But since I'm not, there are the pics, and that's where they're gonna stay. Confidence is sexy, but causing drama over it isn't it. If you're comfortable with yourself and with other attractive women, sit down and enjoy the ride. If not, go take some self-esteem classes and keep your issues off the board.

I've said my piece, I don't need to say more - I think that fairly sums up my position.

Greetings Clubplanet my name is Angelique. I just moved to New jersey about 7 months ago. I have been following the board for about a year. I read it everyday. I very much enjoy all of your posts but never really had the nerve to join. But I guess this picture post did it for me. I don't give a shit what people think so here's the way I will start my legacy on CP

Here goes nothing

attachment.php?postid=1113804

Originally posted by 666bitch

Greetings Clubplanet my name is Angelique. I just moved to New jersey about 7 months ago. I have been following the board for about a year. I read it everyday. I very much enjoy all of your posts but never really had the nerve to join. But I guess this picture post did it for me. I don't give a shit what people think so here's the way I will start my legacy on CP

Here goes nothing

what kind of plant is that in the background? a geranium??

Here goes nothing

well if that was a pic in lingiere or something sexy like - i wouldnt say it was a cheesey shot at the CP ppl to looky look-

now what does that say for women?

666 - u can speak for yourself-

all other ladies on here...

much respect to ya-pPEACE Dj Liqid Touch

KQAEKEHHWFMK.jpg

Here goes nothing

:rolleyes:

Here goes nothing

Alright Hunnie.................here I go..................I'm about to let go of the leash..........OK, ready, ready.........................sick em girl!!!!!!!!

oh BTW.................I'd be willing to bet $100 that's not the person real pic :)

Hunnie, dont hate the players, hate the game...

I started all this....

Its my fault....

I am a guy... and I was itchin to see some booty today...

Hopin to livin up the office a bit....

Vixxen, props to ya for bein a hottie with a head on her shoulders... and for bein comfortable with yo self....

No need to start slammin each other laides... its all just in good fun...

666bitch, god damn!!!!

I was talkin about a little booty, not the whole kit and kaboodle!!!

yet another confident hottie on the CP site....

NJdion- WE DID IT BRO!!!!!!

Originally posted by ou812

Alright Hunnie.................here I go..................I'm about to let go of the leash..........OK, ready, ready.........................sick em girl!!!!!!!!

oh BTW.................I'd be willing to bet $100 that's not the person real pic :)

No, she's real i think....

Hey 666bitch...did'nt i meet you @ abyss?? aren't you allisons cousin??? she told me you were moving to jersey

oh and by the way dear....your tits fell out of your shirt (in case ya did'nt notice)

Here goes nothing

I think you looked better with a cigar in your mouth ;)

Originally posted by hunnie818

i thought you were the girl...duh :rolleyes:

hey little pesci, you going to deko thursday??

Not sure yet, but I should be there.........

be carful with that liitle pesci stuff......

people who read fast might think you are insulting me (little peeshi) ha ha