Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas baby Vegas....

i know there was a post awhile back about vegas....im too lazy to go back and look at it.....bottom line is between all the people on cp, i'm sure i can get some good ideas on where to go on what nights....etc.etc.etc. anyone who knows me knows it will be a crazy time :rock: .....im going with joeys24 and some other non-CP people.

i wanna know everything..the good/bad and especially the ugly....we're leaving thurs. afternoon 11/14 supposed to be back 11/18, but who knows about the return...help meeeeeee here people:eek:

Originally posted by thehype

Thursday - baby's at hard rock

Fri - rain at palms

Sat - any club

Sun - light at Belligio

There is alot more but thats a good start for now. Where are you staying?

ironic.....I went over the summer for a bachellor party and somehow ended up at baby's (thurs), rain (friday), and a couple different clubs saturday......rain was a pain to get into, so if you show up w/ a bunch of guys plan on paying a little extra....or grab the most banging chix standing next to you......also check out the hard rock during the day.

Originally posted by dondiezel26

ironic.....I went over the summer for a bachellor party and somehow ended up at baby's (thurs), rain (friday), and a couple different clubs saturday......rain was a pain to get into, so if you show up w/ a bunch of guys plan on paying a little extra....or grab the most banging chix standing next to you......also check out the hard rock during the day.

yo yo, what's up, the lyrical master, i'm thinking of a new rhyme for ya, just joking...........hey buddy don't listen to dondeizel cause if you knew him you would understand why he couldn't get into any of the clubs when he was in vegas, and mr osb, come on he's washed up and prob hangs out at studio 54 thinking it was the same tunes from bank in the day.............listen, the MGM is hot but i think the pool area is closed, let me tell you a story about the pool area at the MGM GRAND when i was in vegas, i met this chick who was w/ some old loser, i kept staring at her cause she was bangin, finally i grew the eggs to talk to her, i turned over to her and b.s. w/ her the whole time, i talked to her for hours b/c she had a skirt on and was wearing no panties!!!! bro she kept her legs open the whole time for me..............that's what it's like in vegas.............oh and about the hot spots to hit up, these guys pretty much said it all, hey your from jersey you should be able to b.s. and shit, so open your mouth when your in vegas you'll find the right people...........try this, rain is the club you def want to hit up, so if there is a long line and your not on the list push your way to the front and tell the bouncer that the you went to dinner on sunday w/ a few brokers from vegas to NINE, tell him AMY the manager told you she would be able to help you out at the door, if there is a tall lady with brown hair and big boobs at the door, that's AMY so if she is there don't say that..............trust me it should work, i told some other kid to try it the week after i did and it worked...............

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Roddigga.....tell him about the phillipino flop you pulled off at the pool at MGM.....you know....when you did a cannon ball into the shallow end and some guys thumb was shoved up your ass!!!!! :laugh::D:blown:

..................let me tell ya the story..............yeah i was in vegas at the mgm, and this weirdo couldn't handle the fact that this chick w/ her legs spread open was taking to me, so when i finally got up to cool of in the pool he tried grabbing me cause he was pissed and he shoved his thumb in my ass............when i felt his hand remotely near my ass i got startled and jumped in the lazy river..........the old bastard, started laughing and i get pissed...........he thaught he saw for the last of me, what i did was floated around the lazy river so he could think i was gone, i swam around for 15 minutes till i ended up behind him, i snuck up behind him choked him up and grabbed him by his 80 year old swimming trunks and wrestled his old ass to the ground...........yep no joke bro, i was all fired up, there was a palm tree that he tried making me climb a few hours before for $3000, if i left his girl alone, i hung the old bastard from the tree by his old ass shorts, and his old balls where just dangling there it was soo nasty, and left w/ his 22 year old from colorado, bro your gonna love vegas, and nailed her in his suite..........

Originally posted by thehype

yo Roddigga, WHERE THE HELL IS MY SHOT

ha ha ha ha, yo my bad bro, i had an emergency to take care of this weekend, hey but i didn't forget abou ya, i'm gonna have to take a few weekends off bro, dug myself in sorta a hole, but hey if you been keeping up w/ the threads, i'll def be at riverstreet opening up for joe giorgio on the 15th, so trust me you show up with you and your peeps and i'll make sure you never asked for a shot................holla at me hype