quoth

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Originally posted by quoth

now are you saying "shit" list as a derogatory comment cause he is a mooley? :confused:

BAWAWAWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA HE SAID MOOLEY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by spragga25

nigga please...I be needin sum WASSAMELON befo' u see me dere....fo shizzle ;)

translation:

once my slave owner give me the key to my lock...i shall go down to the fruit stand...steal me some watermelon like the thug that i am..and return it to my master Quoth so he and his delagates can enjoy a fine afternoon of fruits and cheese's. ::PINKIE UP::

Originally posted by quoth

translation:

once my slave owner give me the key to my lock...i shall go down to the fruit stand...steal me some watermelon like the thug that i am..and return it to my master Quoth so he and his delagates can enjoy a fine afternoon of fruits and cheese's. ::PINKIE UP::

Thanks for the translation. Because "I'm" such a nice guy and I know it was really tough for you to translation from your MIC...er I mean...Irish accent, here's what you would've said back in ye' ol' homeland:

Once me slave owner gie me de key ter me lock...i shall go down ter de fruit stan'...stayle me sum watermelon loike de thug dat scon are..an' return it ter me master quoth so yer man an' 'is delagates can enjoy a gran' afternoon av fruits an' cheese's. ::pinkie up::

:D

Originally posted by spragga25

Thanks for the translation. Because "I'm" such a nice guy and I know it was really tough for you to translation from your MIC...er I mean...Irish accent, here's what you would've said back in ye' ol' homeland:

Once me slave owner gie me de key ter me lock...i shall go down ter de fruit stan'...stayle me sum watermelon loike de thug dat scon are..an' return it ter me master quoth so yer man an' 'is delagates can enjoy a gran' afternoon av fruits an' cheese's. ::pinkie up::

:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

there we go..thanx Shaka Zulu. :aright:

Originally posted by t0nythelover

what you know bout zulus? www.zulunation.com

btw-i too would like too smack tastyt's booty sometime...mmm petite girls always have nice booties..

i say we invite her over to the "IKEA showroom" ...get her nice and drunk...then...

GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKIN OLD SKOOL GREEN CAN OPENER THAT I LEFT OVER THERE IN MARCH!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: