Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Tinyb/Vic....

whadupg

it looks like it will be Dream for Cusick, maybe we can head somewhere else after Cusick is done at Dream.

Dream sucks, were gonna have to break out the fancy clothes and maybe change in the car on the way to another place afterwards. I'll probably have to get hootched up on the plane back from Pheonix...btw, i'm a couple of miles from ASU, hopefully if nothing comes up on Friday I'll just go there for old times sake, go to the memorial union and stuff.

I saw that, about Porter w/ Zabiela on the 21st...looks sweeet!

Originally posted by vicman

it looks like it will be Dream for Cusick, maybe we can head somewhere else after Cusick is done at Dream.

Dream sucks, were gonna have to break out the fancy clothes and maybe change in the car on the way to another place afterwards. I'll probably have to get hootched up on the plane back from Pheonix...btw, i'm a couple of miles from ASU, hopefully if nothing comes up on Friday I'll just go there for old times sake, go to the memorial union and stuff.

I saw that, about Porter w/ Zabiela on the 21st...looks sweeet!

No Jeans at Dream???? :(

And yes - very sweet about Porter/Zabiela!

Originally posted by whadupg

And welcome back tinyb!!! Glad you had a good time in TX!:)

thanks!!! I don't know what's going on this weekend. I've been gone for a few days and I feel like I'm totally out of the loop!

I have an engagement party to go to on Saturday night. Not sure how long I will be there but I will try to meet up with you guys at some point. Vic has my cell phone number.

You are staying in Crystal City, right?

Yeah!!Black hoochies it is :tongue: What time does Dream close & what kind-of afterhours is there?

Yeah, I'm staying in Crystal City - think I'm right near the mall.

Vic - how's AZ? Just so you feel even better about being down south, I woke up to black ice this morning!!! :(

Originally posted by whadupg

Yeah!!Black hoochies it is :tongue: What time does Dream close & what kind-of afterhours is there?

Yeah, I'm staying in Crystal City - think I'm right near the mall.

Vic - how's AZ? Just so you feel even better about being down south, I woke up to black ice this morning!!! :(

i think dream closes at 3, dunno. its been over a year since i've been there. well have to find out what else is going on. maybe we can head over to adams morgan afterwards.

he,he,he..its 76 F here today...although you know summers here are real scortchers, so it kinda compensates in some weird way

Originally posted by vicman

i think dream closes at 3, dunno. its been over a year since i've been there. well have to find out what else is going on. maybe we can head over to adams morgan afterwards.

he,he,he..its 76 F here today...although you know summers here are real scortchers, so it kinda compensates in some weird way

I'm down for pretty much anything :D

76* Ahhhh, I'm so very jealous! :tongue: