Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The LIGHT comes to South Beach

shm101

Originally posted by shm101

This Saturday Nov 9th starts the Light party with DJ's Brian Tappert and John 'Julius' Knight at Billboard Live in association with Jessanis Entertainment and Soulfuric Recordings. Live PA from house diva Michelle Weeks.

Nov 16th Jask with live performance by Jocie singing "Beautiful"

Check the press release

http://www.soulfuric.com/html/the_light_party.html

This sounds AWESOME! I'll definitely be there for Jask :party:

Hopefully this party will go over OK...the venue has a lousy track record so far...good and bad parties have come and gone...I wish these people the best, but I'll say it once, and I'll say it again, the venue simply isn't designed to be a dance-style club.

Originally posted by shm101

we're going to try and make it so the dress code is flexible. don't think there should be a problem.

Really happy about the dress code. John Knight does some majorly funky soulful production work. Can't wait to hear him spin and michelle to sing. I wasn't feeling tantra as far as venue for the soulfuric sound the last time I checked'm out.

I'll be doing double duty with DHM and Soulfuric this weekend.

I'm not so worried about the dress code as I would be about the venue itself...is your event the only one that evening or is there a few others going on too? If there's other parties happening, you'll have major issues with sound coming over from their parties...

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Really happy about the dress code. John Knight does some majorly funky soulful production work. Can't wait to hear him spin and michelle to sing. I wasn't feeling tantra as far as venue for the soulfuric sound the last time I checked'm out.

BUMP:aright:

I'm just happy to see parties being born, after the chain reaction of parties closing we seemed to have gone through in the past months. Whatever it is that you guys are going to do, put your heart into it and remember that your patron is king ;)

Best wishes of success, I'll definitively pass by to check it ot :clap:

get the funk out!!! :cool:

del2.gif

Here's a minimix of Andy Caldwell's In Soul Sessions Vol 1 if you want to sample it :)

http://www.inspiritmusic.com/sounds/mixes/insoul_minimix.ram This is exactly the way I like house music. Soulful luscious vocals and funky flowing baselines. The kicks on all the tracks on this comp are really deep, they give the music a sound that's dubby and really smooth.

anyways, that's my rant about the type of music I like.

Enjoy