Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you do for a living ???????

dabannedjew

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

ON THE WEEKDAYS:

i sell my sperm/blood/plasma

ON THE WEEKENDS:

i dress like a cheerleader and do strip teases for bachelorette parties

Dont be ashamed of that... That is just who you are, and if you work hard enough mabye one day you could sell one of your Kidney's or possibly a Lung...:D

but in the mean time good luck with that

I work for a company that designs sample libraries for hardware and software samplers as well as soft synths that are used in most any sequencer program(Cubase, Logic, DP3). It's pretty cool, I'm on the computer all day just testing plugins and playing with different keyboards. We just built a new website, check it out. www.esoundz.com

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....I am the internet promoter for a club. I write and write and write, to the point were I can get abnoxious, and even banned.

They pay me with free entrance for me and my roommate and a few drink tickets...:D

No seriously...I am actively seeking a job with the DEA. :rolleyes:

I'm a virtual character named "DJ Burrito", my eyes pop out and I wear a poncho...on wednesdays I adopt the form of a human being to perform as Dj for Lola's latin rock nights....I'm very popular among the colombian chickies, they can't get enough of me.

I consume unmeasurable ammounts of rum and coke...mostly for free...I have been told that drinking makes me a nicer guy and enhances my good manners...I'm definitively a living legend in the making.

I even have my little graphic that I always use on my post, check it out and let me know if you think it's cool.

loonbur_2.gif

Originally posted by juncadella

What's up honey? Long time, no see. Did you have a good time last night. Sorry I disappeared so soon. So where are we going Friday?

had fun last night...Friday? hmmm i didnt know "we" had plans:tongue: ...but i have something planned for Melissa;)

I have a degree in Landscape Architecture and work for a small Landscape Architecture firm full time as their AutoCAD Designer. We work on high-end custom residential projects (i.e. The J-Lo Estate)

I also have a weekly residency at Level on Saturday nights in the Mezz playin' anything from different styles of straight and breakbeats to downtempo at times to even Drum & Bass if looks like it may be well received. I also have a weekly show online at www.thewomb.com on Saturdays as well and a monthly Sunday Session (Second Sunday of each month) as well.

I help out my friends with mastering and recording demos on the side. Finally, I dabble in composition / production doing some remix work for personal use and am also working on a full length album that has been an on and off project over the course of the last year or so.

Besides waiting on the possibility of having the Golf Course Community Resort Project I designed my Senior Year in College, that's about it.:tongue:

FX