Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
groovefire

Groovefire returns to NYC - This Saturday!

Recommended Posts

It's starting to look like this whole lawyer thing's just a side-gig ;) Nice to see you guys moving around! I Promise I'll get out to see you soon - schedule's been crazy lately. I know, I know - I have no excuse for the Big Easy night, but I really didn't think we'd get in with jeans so we didn't try. No excuses next time :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by whadupg

It's starting to look like this whole lawyer thing's just a side-gig ;) Nice to see you guys moving around!

Sometimes I forget which is the job and which is the hobby.

Actually I was just interviewed by a local lawyer's newspaper about my DJing career. Pretty funny.

Originally posted by whadupg

I Promise I'll get out to see you soon - schedule's been crazy lately. I know, I know - I have no excuse for the Big Easy night, but I really didn't think we'd get in with jeans so we didn't try. No excuses next time :D

What are the chances really? :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by groovefire

Sometimes I forget which is the job and which is the hobby.

Hey - that's definetly a good thing!

Originally posted by groovefire

What are the chances really? :rolleyes:

hmmmm, I'm thinking definetly before 2003, yeah I'm sure I can swing that ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by groovefire

I get no love here. I'm going back to the Kelly Clarkson board.

Awww :isok: You get love here, but definitely not enough.

OK, we're gonna have to plan a CP - Pravda - Groovefire field trip. Get out your date books and calendars... when is good for everybody? April 2003 is looking good for me :tongue:

I can taste the Saphire martinis already...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by groovefire

Et Tu Brutè?

Nice use of accent mark... good form. I was kidding about the April 2003 thing though, we should seriously do it soon guys. Are you fools game or what? I can attest to groovefire @ Pravda being a very good time.... even though the DJs play mostly Euphoric Trance and Top 40 hip-hop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See what I mean?!?!? 15th - HAVE to be elsewhere in Boston & don't know if I'd beable to swing both places in the same night. 29th - would be great, but I'm thinking of nyc that weekend, so that would be out.... so many djs - so little Friday nights :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by whadupg

See what I mean?!?!? 15th - HAVE to be elsewhere in Boston & don't know if I'd beable to swing both places in the same night. 29th - would be great, but I'm thinking of nyc that weekend, so that would be out.... so many djs - so little Friday nights :(

:no:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by groovefire

Um, me...and more or less that chick who's trying to find Mike Energy.

I wish I had a cool name like Mike Energy.

Yeah, no kidding. Then again, if you're born with a name like Mike Energy, you're bound to end up being something cool like a DJ, acrobat, taxi driver, or one of those guys who sells juicers on informercials.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see what you're saying, and those are great names, but maybe I shouldn't sugar-coat it. Maybe I shouldn't hide. Maybe I should be totally honest in my DJ name:

DJ Todd I-Play-Queer-Vocal-House-From-Last-Year-So-Roxy-Guys-Will-Think-I'm-Cool-And-Slutty-Girls-Will-Talk-To-Me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by groovefire

I see what you're saying, and those are great names, but maybe I shouldn't sugar-coat it. Maybe I shouldn't hide. Maybe I should be totally honest in my DJ name:

DJ Todd I-Play-Queer-Vocal-House-From-Last-Year-So-Roxy-Guys-Will-Think-I'm-Cool-And-Slutty-Girls-Will-Talk-To-Me

:laugh: I'd at least get a t-shirt made!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×