8. Alright! Strobelight! - Amtr@k Jrny

9. Dark Beat - Oscar G + Ralph Falcon

10. The Crowd Song - Rhythm Gangsta

11. Aftermath - TRB

12. Goin Thru It - Jonathan Peters

13. Psycho X Girlfriend - Eddie Amador

14. NYC Underground Party Vol. 5 Megamix: Part 1 - Bad Boy Joe

Disc: 2

1. L'italiano - DJ Serge (feat. Angelo Venuto)

2. Alone - Lasgo

3. Tremble - Marc Et Claude

4. Take Me Away (Into The Night) - 4 Strings

5. Walking In The Sky - DJ Encore (feat. Engelina)

6. Like A Prayer - Madhouse

7. Trippin - Oris Jay Presents Delsena

8. Shiny Disco Balls - Who Da Funk (feat. Jessica Eve)

9. Funk-A-Tron - Robbie Rivera

10. It Just Won't Do - Tim Deluxe

11. Addicted To Bass - Puretone

12. Anyway (Men Are From Mars) - Amber

13. Willing And Able - Aubrey

14. NYC Underground Party Vol. 5 Megamix: Part 2 - Bad Boy Joe

it's been on continuously since i got it. thanks for the recommendation james954, saleen, and macfunk!

Originally posted by diegonyc

it's been on continuously since i got it. thanks for the recommendation james954, saleen, and macfunk!

lol......

But I always did wonder why Stroblight didn't really hit when Smoke Machine did !? I always thought it was a better track (especially in a club.)

guess it just took a year (or two)

BTW is Jrny still here in Miami?

Originally posted by lolahotass

Yeah I picked it up today at Borders...

It's all about Dark Beat baby:D

Lola:eek:

I don't understand all the hype about that track. It's good but not like WOW!... I liked more Super California and Fired up!

Your funny little jab at Saleen would have been great two weeks ago. Now its just old, played, and a bit pathetic. Your persistence illustrates that Saleen must have really gotten under your skin. Who is the winner?

YOUR ID AREA (minus the Saleen pic)

georgeacasta2

Location: Saleen is a balding, flabby, fat ass, jobless, clubspace ass kissing 35 year old looking 25 year old LOOSER!!!!

Originally posted by guyman1966

Your funny little jab at Saleen would have been great two weeks ago. Now its just old, played, and a bit pathetic. Your persistence illustrates that Saleen must have really gotten under your skin. Who is the winner?

georgeacasta2

Location: Saleen is a balding, flabby, fat ass, jobless, clubspace ass kissing 35 year old looking 25 year old LOOSER!!!!

Saleen's profile location yesterday read:

Location: fucking george acosta wife, cumming on her face and tossing her down the stairs... what a whore!! This means the drama is not over yet guyman.

I think people that don't realize the reason I changed my profile is because saleen posted the other day and his profile was unchanged shouldn't judge me.

I think saleen lying about my girlfriend and calling her a whore when she has nothing to do with the drama between me and him is pathetic.

I think people that think me defending my girlfriends name on the board is old, played, and a bit pathetic says alot about them.

I think people that think me changing my profile is a persistence that illustrates that saleen is the winner aren't being fair to my girlfriend who never starts drama with anyone on this board.

He changed his profile yesterday, I changed mine today as soon as I noticed his was changed.

Yes saleen won, he's the best, whatever guyman

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Saleen's profile location yesterday read:

He changed his profile yesterday, I changed mine today as soon as I noticed his was changed.

Did'nt he say he was done with this board and that Dave should delete him from the system? Why is his profile still up? Also, his profile might be up, but if he is not posting who is reading it except you! My advice is to FORGETABOUTIT. He's gone, you won. Move on.

Did'nt he say he was done with this board and that Dave should delete him from the system? Why is his profile still up?

Look at the date on saleen's last post 11-05-2002 12:02 AM. http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127043&pagenumber=2 I read this yesterday guyman.

his profile might be up, but if he is not posting who is reading it except you!

I think people that don't realize the reason I changed my profile is because saleen posted YESTERDAY and his profile was unchanged shouldn't judge me.

My advice is to FORGETABOUTIT. He's gone

Obviously he's not gone if he posted yesterday guyman :rolleyes:

georgeacasta2

WE REALLY WOKE UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE BED TODAY, HUH? ;):tongue: