Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Badass, Digital, Juggs, Stardo, Sticky....

I waited for the week to come around b/c I know that during the weekend no one really post as much as they do during the week. Anyway, Thursday night at Voodoo Lounge Halloween, who was the guy in the VIP section wearing the gray sweatshirt and jeans sitting at the table talking to some guy in a blk shirt and jeans!!!! WELL, UMMMM he freakin pinched my ass not once but twice, after I told him to not f'n touch me, and I dont like that. So TELL me who this Asshole was.

Originally posted by angelicious

I waited for the week to come around b/c I know that during the weekend no one really post as much as they do during the week. Anyway, Thursday night at Voodoo Lounge Halloween, who was the guy in the VIP section wearing the gray sweatshirt and jeans sitting at the table talking to some guy in a blk shirt and jeans!!!! WELL, UMMMM he freakin pinched my ass not once but twice, after I told him to not f'n touch me, and I dont like that. So TELL me who this Asshole was.

i was standing over there when that hapened i saw a girl yell at guy for pinching her hiney and he just laughed at u right don't know wo it was

okay u got me im sorry

ok you are both saying its you and it cant be both of you and if i remember right trewguy you said you had a orange costume on so it wasnt you. Now can someone tell me plsssss.

poor angel.

Do you want me to find out and kick his ass ?

I know people who can give me info on him.

Let me know

Originally posted by tempkid

poor angel.

Do you want me to find out and kick his ass ?

I know people who can give me info on him.

Let me know

:cry:

Temphubby, he pinched my ass and I cursed at him but he didnt care b/c five minutes later he went out of his way got up again and came over to me and pinched me again. :mad:

:cry:

Temphubby, he pinched my ass and I cursed at him but he didnt care b/c five minutes later he went out of his way got up again and came over to me and pinched me again. :mad:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

If I find who this guy is :2guns:

Where is baddass, he'll know who he is!!!!!!!

imagine if he knew he was pinching hottie of the months ass!!!!

Originally posted by dani672

lets find him.. and egg him.. then we will give him a wedgie!

How about we just take a baseball bat up his ass !!!!!

I don't tolerate for this kind of behavior!!!!

After I almost lost my mind at one of Junior's partys last winter.

:laugh:

How does the baseball bat sound Angel, is this good enuff punishment for you? It will teach those guys to keep there hands of you. The one's like thesandman.

ok you are both saying its you and it cant be both of you and if i remember right trewguy you said you had a orange costume on so it wasnt you. Now can someone tell me plsssss.

i ws really standing here 1 some lady yelled at thei guy for doing it i don't know if it was u becouse i don't know u but iremeber laughing abot that when i saw it done and i don't knw who the dude is maybe it was bitchassmofo

Originally posted by roddigga

Roddy, I heard I'm your chief editor for this 4 man committie of choosing Hottie of the month. We will meet at the end of the month at factory and choose 1 from 4 finalist for the winner.

Also comming soon....Crackhead of the month............

We will let you take care of giving out this prestigious award.

Since you were the recepient of the overall summer award...j/k digga,

nah not really

WAS IT THE SAME GUY THAT WAS DRUNK AND STARTED THE FIGHT? I THINK HE WAS WEARING A GREY T-SHIRT.

Originally posted by NJstacked

What are you going to do ...sue the guy? Who the fuck cares...sounds like a plea for attention....

Hey NJStacked, how would you like it if some guy grabbed your girls ass, and he may be friends with your friends wouldnt you want to know who he is?? If not then thats your views on it not mine. It was rude and I didnt like it, I would like to know if he was friends with my group of friends, it that a crime?

Originally posted by stiffler

WAS IT THE SAME GUY THAT WAS DRUNK AND STARTED THE FIGHT? I THINK HE WAS WEARING A GREY T-SHIRT.

Sticky when you and stardo were leaning up against the stage he was right there sitting at the table. Do u know this guy? Dont remember if he was the one that was in that fight. I didnt want cause any trouble at the club, but I just want to know if you guys are freinds with this character.

Sticky when you and stardo were leaning up against the stage he was right there sitting at the table. Do u know this guy? Dont remember if he was the one that was in that fight. I didnt want cause any trouble at the club, but I just want to know if you guys are freinds with this character.

I think it was the guy who started the fight, but he's not one of my crews freinds. He was just sitting there................

He was kinda stocky right?

It was me

yea he was gray sweatshirt. ahhh, i should of told you guys i just didnt want to cause drama thinkin u guys were freinds with him and everyone was having fun.

ATTN EVERYBODY ON THIS BOARD!!!!....dont listen to angel she's bullshitting all you guys she loves getting her ass pinched ...shes a freak dont let her fool you...Come on jess how may times have you asked me to smack you around in your little leather outfit??...y u fronting girl? ;):D:makeout: and then :smoke: its as easy as that fellas!!

Originally posted by roddigga

HOLD ON ONE MINUTE HERE!!!!....HOTTIE of the month...ROD....what the hell is going on here..where the hell is my vote man....and did i read right...JESS is hottie of the month....how did that happen???...fill me in please my man...and please let me get a vote next time i want in on the board...JESS???hmmmm....still wondering. :confused::eek::rolleyes: