This board...........

dabannedjew

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My suggestion if you want drama. . .

a. enroll in a community college. Take an acting class.

b. get a job at some bennigan/frdays kind of place, sleep with a couple of the waitresses and just sit back and watch it come along

Not a club minded people message board, please. Some of us are adults here.

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

My suggestion if you want drama. . .

a. enroll in a community college. Take an acting class.

b. get a job at some bennigan/frdays kind of place, sleep with a couple of the waitresses and just sit back and watch it come along

Not a club minded people message board, please. Some of us are adults here.

a. I already have done that.

b. this is shit load more ammusing.

and

r. i am only twelve ( im not an adult yet i haven't had my bar-mitvah yet ) so deal with it...:)

you know, i'm just trying to have some fun so if you get offended by it FUCK OFF!!!!!

Obviously, you have a pee-pee / poo-poo personality. You can't event start a decent drama, yet still you have an irrepresable urge for it.

You lack substance..."fuck you all" and that bullshit just doesn't trigger any emotions around here...it's people like you who have confused the purpose of this board.

You are irrelevant and this is the last time I reply to one of your posts, I'm not ammused by your stupidity.

Get a life

Originally posted by djburrito

Obviously, you have a pee-pee / poo-poo personality. You can't event start a decent drama, yet still you have an irrepresable urge for it.

You lack substance..."fuck you all" and that bullshit just doesn't trigger any emotions around here...it's people like you who have confused the purpose of this board.

You are irrelevant and this is the last time I reply to one of your posts, I'm not ammused by your stupidity.

Get a life

Hey DJ Taco cry me a fucking river........:cry:

You know something I dont want you to reply to my posts you are worthy of them.....:blown:

Originally posted by dabannedjew

Hey DJ Taco cry me a fucking river........:cry:

You know something I dont want you to reply to my posts you are worthy of them.....:blown:

On the other hand, if it pisses you off...I'm going to reply to every single post you write...mocking you and revealing your weakneses...welcome to Burrito's Barrio Be-Otch!!!

ps. hang on tight, it's going to be a bumpy ride! :laugh:

loonbur_2.gif

Is this jew guy really that saleen guy?

they sure act alike.

my guess they/he was teased and treated as the black sheep of the family. how could someone loved as a child be so selfish, rude, alone and mean?

i question how this/these guys would be if they were in front of the people on this board. its easy to punk out behind a computer screen. i would not waste one ounce of energy dealing with people like this. obviously, they are alot of people on this board that feel the same way.

have your fun monkey boys. fling poo if you like. i could give two sh!ts.

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

Is this jew guy really that saleen guy?

they sure act alike.

my guess they/he was teased and treated as the black sheep of the family. how could someone loved as a child be so selfish, rude, alone and mean?

i question how this/these guys would be if they were in front of the people on this board. its easy to punk out behind a computer screen. i would not waste one ounce of energy dealing with people like this. obviously, they are alot of people on this board that feel the same way.

have your fun monkey boys. fling poo if you like. i could give two sh!ts.

Yo know mrs. joana or what ever your name is you are absolutly right i am the bigest pussy you will ever meet....

I'm gonna tell you what i told DJ Taco if you dont like it dont reply to it, you fucking cry baby........:cry:

Originally posted by djburrito

On the other hand, if it pisses you off...I'm going to reply to every single post you write...mocking you and revealing your weakneses...welcome to Burrito's Barrio Be-Otch!!!

ps. hang on tight, it's going to be a bumpy ride! :laugh:

loonbur_2.gif

DJ Enchilada that is all I ask for.... Lets see what you got ??? :D