dabannedjew

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vipnerd

You've got that Rabbi behind U Burrito!!!!!!:eek:

Yup! I think I found myself a free-of-charge promoter here...Taco, Enchilada...very creative...I was actually saving those for later, but what the hell, here it goes.

thanks Dabannedjew!

I O U

TAco.gif

Originally posted by djburrito

Yup! I think I found myself a free-of-charge promoter here...Taco, Enchilada...very creative...I was actually saving those for later, but what the hell, here it goes.

thanks Dabannedjew!

U R So Cool

TAco.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Taco Buriito you got something comming out of your speedo, you got trouble......:D

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

where do you get these, they are great........

from yo momma , she owed Burrito some favors ;)

Originally posted by dabannedjew

What are you Dj Taco's soke's person

Listen, When I want your opinion I will give it to you, so until then shut up !!! OK ?;)

Dabannedjew has been in front of the computer since 8am...responding to every post...damn boyeee!!! You sure have a full live don't you? If I could only work for my daddy too.

Yo Corinto, Dabannedjew is my new fan, I think he's a little confused...he probably thinks about a cilindrical tortilla filled with meat when he thinks about "Burrito" so he's grown attached to me...hum...I'm sorry, I'm not really interested...you would be amazed at how I got the nickname "Burrito"...only clue I can give you is that it has to do with a patented backwards kick in the chin I gave to some guy who was following my steps from what I felt to be an unsafe distance.

ps. No hard feelings...Dabannedjew is totally harmless and somewhat funny.

Banzai!

loonbur_2.gif

Dabannedjew has been in front of the computer since 8am...responding to every post...damn boyeee!!! You sure have a full live don't you? If I could only work for my daddy too.

Yo Corinto, Dabannedjew is my new fan, I think he's a little confused...he probably thinks about a cilindrical tortilla filled with meat when he thinks about "Burrito" so he's grown attached to me...hum...I'm sorry, I'm not really interested...you would be amazed at how I got the nickname "Burrito"...only clue I can give you is that it has to do with a patented backwards kick in the chin I gave to some guy who was following my steps from what I felt to be an unsafe distance.

ps. No hard feelings...Dabannedjew is totally harmless and somewhat funny.

Banzai!

loonbur_2.gif

Listen up DJ Nacho with cheese

Don't hate just because I work for my Daddy.....:laugh:

Second what are you threatening me? :laugh: well if you want to do a triple back flip kick off the top dive board bring it on.......:laugh:

he probably thinks about a cilindrical tortilla filled with meat when he thinks about "Burrito" so he's grown attached to me

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Listen, When I want your opinion I will give it to you

Hhahaha....thats even funnier than Burrito's jokes!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You should try creating some drama in MegaMaze or DiscoveryZone becuase honestly, I don't think its working over here...

Peace.

Originally posted by corinto

You should try creating some drama in MegaMaze or DiscoveryZone becuase honestly, I don't think its working over here...

Peace.

Cornhole, you are absolutley right, but I tried to start drama there and they jsust kicked me out so deal with it......:D

Oh and what did I tell you about giving your opinions???? :mad:

Do I have to remind you again?????:confused:

Originally posted by dabannedjew

Cornhole, you are absolutley right, but I tried to start drama there and they jsust kicked me out so deal with it......:D

Oh and what did I tell you about giving your opinions???? :mad:

Do I have to remind you again?????:confused:

Drama??? There's no real drama going on here...Dabannedjew is no contendor, aside from his poo-poo / pee-pee personality and spoiled brat behaviour...he's totally harmless and his insults are even kinda cute...it's like babysitting or something...what do you want to play now Dabannedjew???

ps. be careful, daddy can't find find out that you waste your whole day posting bullshit on club planet while he is paying you to work...you lazy bastard!

burrito.jpeg

Drama??? There's no real drama going on here...Dabannedjew is no contendor, aside from his poo-poo / pee-pee personality and spoiled brat behaviour...he's totally harmless and his insults are even kinda cute...it's like babysitting or something...what do you want to play now Dabannedjew???

ps. be careful, daddy can't find find out that you waste your whole day posting bullshit on club planet while he is paying you to work...you lazy bastard!

burrito.jpeg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yo Dabaneedjew, I saw you eating breakfast today at Lincoln Rd and you have an amazing resemblance to Saleen...could it be that you and him are the same guy?...I tell you man, the similarities are stunning.

Off course...that's just my opinion, I could be wrong ;)

Yo Dabaneedjew, I saw you eating breakfast today at Lincoln Rd and you have an amazing resemblance to Saleen...could it be that you and him are the same guy?...I tell you man, the similarities are stunning.

Off course...that's just my opinion, I could be wrong ;)

well once again djtaco you are wrong.... And Lincoln Rd where did you get that from I live in Ft. Lauderdale Dumbass.