Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: CPers

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

damn i thought it was whory laurie someone got to keep it straight which is it j/k:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am "Whorie Laurie" :laugh: But someone is on AIM as LEAKYLAURIE IMing a lot of people, and everyone thinks its me, and ITS NOT. . .so please dont PM me asking. . .THE ANSWER IS NO!!!! but if you find out let me know its very flattering having an imposter :D

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i like bitchy lauire. difference between bitch and a whore is a whore fucks everyone a bitch fucks everyone but you.

so ill stick w bitchylaurie

You dont even know me, so please dont make false accusations ;)

Jarmenio, that’s really mature First bashing dialing and now making up screen names . . .what’s next. . . .:blown:

Originally posted by laurie619

You dont even know me, so please dont make false accusations ;)

Jarmenio, that’s really mature First bashing dialing and now making up screen names . . .what’s next. . . .:blown:

#1 Laurie you stupid ass I said I will never tell which means I know who it is, I didnt say it was me

#2 I didnt bash you, I gave my opinion and I am entitled to it

#3 Go FUCK YOURSELF!!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

#1 Laurie you stupid ass I said I will never tell which means I know who it is, I didnt say it was me

#2 I didnt bash you, I gave my opinion and I am entitled to it

#3 Go FUCK YOURSELF!!!

:eek: Thanks sweetheart you're too kind and for the record you did "bash" me I guess you where really drunk and dont even remember :laugh:

For the record I wasnt drunk and there were two people in the car when I called, 2 people you know real well actually. How did I bash you Laurie, Did I call you insecure??? Did I say you werent up to par??? Did I insult you at your profession and what you work hard at every day of your life and tell you that you suck at what you do??? Didn't think so!!! I was in your little town of Cranford last night, turns out you have a few more enemies then I knew about. Maybe when you get the living shit beat out of you you will learn to keep your fucking mouth shut!!!

For the record I wasnt drunk and there were two people in the car when I called, 2 people you know real well actually. How did I bash you Laurie, Did I call you insecure??? Did I say you werent up to par??? Did I insult you at your profession and what you work hard at every day of your life and tell you that you suck at what you do??? Didn't think so!!! I was in your little town of Cranford last night, turns out you have a few more enemies then I knew about. Maybe when you get the living shit beat out of you you will learn to keep your fucking mouth shut!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You sound like a 14 yr.old girl on th phone:aright:

Originally posted by laurie619

I am "Whorie Laurie" :laugh: But someone is on AIM as LEAKYLAURIE IMing a lot of people, and everyone thinks its me, and ITS NOT. . .so please dont PM me asking. . .THE ANSWER IS NO!!!! but if you find out let me know its very flattering having an imposter :D

I don't even think we can this high when it comes to rounds.....

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

You sound like a 14 yr.old girl on th phone:aright:

Yeah dude this guys a tool!

"For the record I wasnt drunk and there were two people in the car when I called, 2 people you know real well actually. How did I bash you Laurie, Did I call you insecure??? Did I say you werent up to par??? Did I insult you at your profession and what you work hard at every day of your life and tell you that you suck at what you do??? Didn't think so!!! I was in your little town of Cranford last night, turns out you have a few more enemies then I knew about. Maybe when you get the living shit beat out of you you will learn to keep your fucking mouth shut!!! "

Shut the fuck up you dork. . leave leaky laurie alone