Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which do you prefer?......

Mystify

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

U MUST COME!!!! I wanted to go to Metro, but I promised Ms. Wendy I would hang out, so I think we are just laying low...I'll all you tomorrow and give you the schedule....YOU MUST COME ON SAT...NO EXCUSES MISSY:tongue:

I will see.....

Oh by the way -- Jess got a dog last night (all white maltese) and it is soooo fckn tiny and cute!!!

She named it Madison, Maddie for short.....

I think I'm falling in love :love:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~i used to love silver but now im more into gold.....however all my gold jewelry i buy in europe and russia so it doesn't have that cheap bright yellow 14 k tint because its not 14 k......i also have rings with white gold..........jewelry is one of the few things i will spend a lot of money on to make sure its quality

....Same here. I used to be really into silver a few years ago, but now I tihnk it's horrible. I also buy all of my gold jewelry in Russia. In addition to my love of Russian yellow gold, I love platinum w/diamonds....mmmmmm. :)

platinum, white gold or silver... yellow gold is okay but i'm verrrry picky when it comes to that...

oh and i still have never had a name ring or necklace... to be honest... i know the whole "trend" is over, but i still want a nameplate necklace... just because my name is so original :D