Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** November 22, Friday...One night party ***

Date : November 22, Friday ( one night only )

Place : Drama/Image...2nd floor

Music By : Dj Ofix

Hosted By : Axel A. & Ofix

I know what everybody thinks of Image/Drama but all i am saying is...be there to support me.

For those who don't know Dj Ofix, he used to spin in nyc couple years ago, then he went away and now he is back with his latest nyc underground house tracks. Let me tell you, this guy can spin some hardcore shit. You will definetely see a lot of factory heads at this party.

This party is gonna be on the second floor of Drama. And it's gonna be really crazy. Hope to see everyone there..Contact me for more info.

Thank you

Axel A.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya the upstairs isn't that big but they redid the upstairs recently and changed the whole look so it should be a decent size space now.. but who cares as long as the music and crowd is good as i know it is it will be a good party:D ...as kelly 0616 said the north jersey lady crew will be in attendence ;) and u never know what we will do next :D ..hope to see everyone there;)

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

The second floor is too small IMO. It cant hold more than 100 people, no?

upstairs can hold up to 250 people. but with all the decoration and the tables i am shooting for 200 people easy..

it should be a very good night with the most beautiful looking jersey / ny people.

i can't wait...

contact me for comps

remember...this is gonna be only one night..so be there...

peace

axel a.