Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Winona Ryder...guilty.

she should go to jail. i was arrested for no reason and spent a night in the bookings, i dont think its fair that some white bitch whose famous can break the law just cuz shes white and famous. celebrity does not make you god, ur still a citizen that has to obey the law. i hope she rots in jail for a while...

Originally posted by t0nythelover

she should go to jail. i was arrested for no reason and spent a night in the bookings, i dont think its fair that some white bitch whose famous can break the law just cuz shes white and famous. celebrity does not make you god, ur still a citizen that has to obey the law. i hope she rots in jail for a while...

She's not going to jail.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

i agree...morally and rationally speaking, just because she has celebrity status, does not mean she can and should get away with crimes that ordinary people would be fucked with.

on the other hand...MONEY TALKS....A LOT....

Why the hell do people give a shit if someone gets in trouble for stealing something... I sat in the dentist office today watching CNN say, "breaking news, CNN LIVE" and talked about this shit for like a half hour while running the same damn footage of her walking into the courthouse on different days... these people need to do more drugs if they get excited by something like this