Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PEEE-VEE-DEE!!!PEE-VEE-DEE!!! & da Dog Barks"At ARC!."

max3

truly a most "mesmerising" nite clubbin exp. As I said to Solbeam, that wasn't me taking those pix and getting the camera taken away....was my evil twin...he impersonates, dresses like me, knows my Cp password and and used it to edit, add the last half of my review....

He told me he came up with a lot of good reasons for them not to take the camera away and destroy the film. I think we are all fortunate that didn't happen.:laugh:

Originally posted by mssabina

PVD was one of the best nights i've ever had there, anywhere for that matter, and i agree that the lighting that night was exceptional... mesmerizing is the perfect word to describe it... i love vinyl, the atmosphere, the vibe, everything... hearing PVD there was such a treat...

btw, max, i saw you get your camera taken away... happy to hear they didn't ruin your shots! :)

Confirmed!!!...It iz da 1 and only.....

My 1st reaction to this pic:...Looks like sumthin straight outta Archie Comix....

but seriously, never have I seen u with a smile like this in a pic, the few I've seen....prolly 'cause its a candid(which I think r the best)

:aright:

Originally posted by roninmess

damn I am sexy when I smile:tongue:

Originally posted by max3

Confirmed!!!...It iz da 1 and only.....

My 1st reaction to this pic:...Looks like sumthin straight outta Archie Comix....

but seriously, never have I seen u with a smile like this in a pic, the few I've seen....prolly 'cause its a candid(which I think r the best)

:aright:

max, are you stalking me? :cool::tongue:

:confused::laugh: ..... think I would have to be doin a lot more than take a pic of what looks like u at arc for it to be considered stalking, (as you are known)Mr. Everywhere....

When I decide to stalk someone,.............. which I have never intentionally, don't have the time......

you wouldn't have to ask, you'd know!!!..... :rolleyes::tongue:

anyway, How did your pics of this nite come out, hmmmmmm...... with the disposable:eek: :shades2:

max, are you stalking me? :cool::tongue:

....thought u could've been the dude with the long hair and tattoo near his shoulder...oh well, I jus don' have the time to ppost all 25 pix that were taken that nite there....well we'll see. :cool: ...

Originally posted by solbeam

nope not in it...funny pic though :)

hey good answer 4 the public board, but anyway, bringin a disposable is a lot better that bringin a non-disp.(I have to remember that next time for clubs like these..:tongue:

i didnt bring a camera to arc... i know better

Hey, no prob. great crowd pics....shows the good vibe there.. I think ur pretty lucky to get these pics, since arc doesn't allow cameras...and then I wonder what they would think thhat you post them her too:confused: ....guesss they shuldn't mind, since no one in them looks like they're f#$ked up or doin drugs they should actually thank you with the good( although unauthorised) free exposure ur giving them :cool::aright:

Originally posted by max3

The PVD Crowd at ARC!!! ( And by the Way"thank You Sexxyme, Phenomenl;) "attachment.php?s=&postid=1123084:bounce: :bounce: :bounce::balloon:

Originally posted by phenomenul

Hey, no prob. great crowd pics....shows the good vibe there.. I think ur pretty lucky to get these pics, since arc doesn't allow cameras...and then I wonder what they would think thhat you post them her too:confused: ....guesss they shuldn't mind, since no one in them looks like they're f#$ked up or doin drugs they should actually thank you with the good( although unauthorised) free exposure ur giving them :cool::aright:

come on now u mean to tell me lookin at the foto an seein "howlin mad" murdock, u can t tell me ain t no one bent?...(tho we all know he wasn t an 95% of the crowd) :tongue:

Well, phemnomenul, Hitokiri24, if arc should have a prob. with me postin these pix, it's not like they're the only good club in NYC that I would want to go back to....after registerin on their site a week ago under Max3, I still haven't gotten permission to post on their message bd. 4 some reason. It could poss. be because of this. But I hope not. otherwise, that's just petty, petty, petty!!!

the only pic I think mite be Questionable is the one with the two dudes, one of em looks a liiitle----- tooo happy there!.... (I personally don't think he's on anything, but that intense candid unusual smile might cause the authorities to wonder......( I hope I don't regret havin posted that one) :eek::tongue:

Originally posted by hitokiri24

come on now u mean to tell me lookin at the foto an seein "howlin mad" murdock, u can t tell me ain t no one bent?...(tho we all know he wasn t an 95% of the crowd) :tongue: