Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help Plz!~

ayumi21

hello everyone here.....i got 3 old girlfriends coming from vancouver this weekend and wanna take them clubbing....is it because i am too new to LA or do all the clubs here cost over 20 just to get in??....been to some nice clubs in vegas and miami where the ladies can get in for free...is there anything like that around here?? or even just a lower cover cost would be nice!!

Thanks so much!!~

HTML ... Chime! Chime! ...

Sorry, the html soundeffects didn't seem to work when we chimmed in. (joking lol)....

Sure, EVEN in Los Angeles someone can get in for free on weekends. lol. Depends on what crowd, venue, attitude you want for the night....

Thurs --- RJs has a $1 cover in B Hills (see previous post) plus Joya is free on the list ... Friday how about Conga Room .... Saturday how about Joya or Garden of Eden .... Sunday how about Casa Escobar.... those all have free periods during the night for women on guestlist ... just check out those and many more listings to get on the guestlist of your choice on www.lalate.com. Be sure to RSVP early and list the names of guests.

Any questions, post back. Hope that helped. Thanks for the plug weyes!

And yeah - lasocialscene has good pics of what the venues/crowds look like (remember, different nights, sometimes different crowds).

Enjoy!

thanks so much....weyes and lalate~~ you guys are the sweetest!!

the rain totally ruined our plans for the weekend :blown: now hoping to get to check out some clubs next weekend before they leave....thinking about going to king king or stock exchange next friday.....saturday joya or garden of eden or maybe spundae, heard so many good things about it although the cover charge is a little steep........any suggestions??

i am really into techno and raving kinda stuff but my friends usually spend more time sitting at the lounge than on the dance floor...so the venue and crowd are really important to them....

btw, i can't click on any of the promoters at lalate, dunno why....actually cannot even see any names under the word PROMOTERS, just loz of bars under it....

anyway, thanks again!!~ ;)

Thanks for your comments. In regards to not seeing the bars, check your browser, it is probably preventing you from seeing java items like the bars.

However, based upon your suggestion, we've switched that section from java back to basic HTML links to email directly! It's a new look. So check back. Thanks for your great advice.

For Saturday --- Joya is great... so is Garden ... however, different crowds, different music .... Enjoy. (We can get you into both for free! Yes free.)

LALATE.COM