Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Magilicuti...

dgmodel

I do them every other. If you can really stick to doing them every other that is ideal. I used to do them every time I went to the gym because I wasn't sure if I'd make it back the next day. Just make sure every time you do them you are exhausted. I do them before my workouts because after I just wanna get out of the gym.

im a nerdy fag... aiight? sheeeeeit... im just grateful Vitas helps me out... (which he does a great deal) thanks again...

BTW could you put these in a good order to work out for the next couple of months...

Abs, Arms, Back, Cardio, Chest, Legs, Shoulders, Fingers&Toes...

what does should these be or are better doing so they dont conflict with other excercises/muscles the next day... b/c sometimes i work out one then the next day i dont get a full work out because that part is soar from the day before...

Originally posted by dgmodel

BTW could you put these in a good order to work out for the next couple of months...

Abs, Arms, Back, Cardio, Chest, Legs, Shoulders, Fingers&Toes...

what does should these be or are better doing so they dont conflict with other excercises/muscles the next day... b/c sometimes i work out one then the next day i dont get a full work out because that part is soar from the day before...

this guy's asking too much :rolleyes:

make him work hard, Vitas :tongue: