Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best FIGHT you ever saw in a club

ou812

Thanksgiving Eve at Limelight: 98 or 99 dont remember

Walk outsite the club at about 4am. There is a benz with Florida plates parked right in front. A kid laying on the floor out cold with blood all over him and a bunch of kids fighting in the street--a couple had metal pipes or something to that effect. The bouncers were yelling for everyone walking out of the club to get back and they weren't doing anything i guess cuz it was off there property in the street. One group of kids finally leave and go down the block where everyone parks their car(i think there is a building there now) and the kids from florida (they were with chicks too) pick there friend up off the ground throw him in the car and go straight to the trunk. At this point the girls they were with already hysterical starting screaming "no guns, no guns". One kid goes in the trunk pulls out a gun and runs after the other group of kids. At this point i cross the street w/ my friends. And all of a sudden i hear pop pop pop pop. LIke 4 gunshots. So i'm like oh shit and stand against the wall of a building cuz they ran down the block right where my car is parked in the lot.

Crazy part is the kids come back and just walk to their benz like nothing...not running or anything...and actually sit in the car for about a minute..dont know what they were doing. All of the sudden, i felt like i was watching a movie, cop cars come from everywhere (even a taxi with a cop dressed in street gear) ...approach the car w/ guns drawn screaming "put your fuckin hands up and get of the car"...start ripping them out of the car girls too and throw them face down in the middle of the street at gunpoint...pretty crazy shit...

Anyway we ended up being witnesses....the parking lot was closed off and the street it was on as a crime scene...so noone could get their car...got taken to the police station for question by detectives didn't get home thanksgiving day till like 9 am. A bystander was shot in the leg. But i never got contacted after that about the case or anything ...thankgod

Funny thing these kids at the police statioin were in their car sleeping when the gunman fired the shots right next to their car. The kids car got impounded as eveidence and he lived in toms river....sucked to be him

About 5 years ago, Tempts use to be home to the greatest fight nights! It use to take 8-10 bouncers to break them up and people got fawked up.

The 2nd best fight (if you want to call it that) I've ever seen was on the corner outside of Sound Factory. This guy was fighting with his girlfriend, he smacked her a few times and then right in front of me he punched her in the face. This is where it gets good, not the part where he was hitting her. I pushed him from behind and told him that he shouldnt be hitting women. He told me to mind my own business and then he smacked her again. I told him to keep his hands to himself or that I'd drop him. He learned the hard way, he smacked her again. I turned him around and dropped him in one shot! :punch: Pretty good considering the condition one is in leaving the Factory at 10am. I drove the girl home and the saddest thing is, two weeks later she was back with him at the Factory again. :mad:

a few years ago at Stingrayz, I saw these 2 guys arguing over something. Minutes later, thigns calmed down and the smaller of the 2 guys was talkin to some girl. All of a sudden I saw the big guy come out of nowhere and blindside the guy wit a bar stool

Originally posted by thehype

a few years ago at Stingrayz, I saw these 2 guys arguing over something. Minutes later, thigns calmed down and the smaller of the 2 guys was talkin to some girl. All of a sudden I saw the big guy come out of nowhere and blindside the guy wit a bar stool

yea dood stingrays when i was there was some crazy fights

Originally posted by njdionysus

About 5 years ago, Tempts use to be home to the greatest fight nights! It use to take 8-10 bouncers to break them up and people got fawked up.

The 2nd best fight (if you want to call it that) I've ever seen was on the corner outside of Sound Factory. This guy was fighting with his girlfriend, he smacked her a few times and then right in front of me he punched her in the face. This is where it gets good, not the part where he was hitting her. I pushed him from behind and told him that he shouldnt be hitting women. He told me to mind my own business and then he smacked her again. I told him to keep his hands to himself or that I'd drop him. He learned the hard way, he smacked her again. I turned him around and dropped him in one shot! :punch: Pretty good considering the condition one is in leaving the Factory at 10am. I drove the girl home and the saddest thing is, two weeks later she was back with him at the Factory again. :mad:

I like u !

:tongue:

Thank you Deeeeeeeelite. No man should EVER hit a female, EVER... at least not in front of me, lol.

yo i popped deelite in the head once. She had it coming. See we had this thing planned out. We were going to rob the bar at temps on closing night. So i old her to take her stocking off so we could use them as masks. She refused so a popped her one. Man was that a bad mood. the bouncers came rushing over this whole crowd moved away. Ill never even go back to tempts because when the bouncers finally got her off of me i was a mess and embarrassed that i took such an ass beating from a chick. Although she was kind enough to send me flowers in my hospital room and say we should still be pahtnahs in crime. :laugh: :laugh:

worst cluib fight Underground NYC said it on another post guy got in afight no big deal got kicked out, cme bck blew away 3 people right at the front door. was pretty bad looking scene

Hey McFly..... Did you say,"take your hands off her BIF!" :laugh:

ok now the best fight i ever got into. Well it was a bar/resturant. we all use to go to this place hunan wok. it was in elizabeth. you could drink uderage. so we are sitting there and some guy who we all kinda knew but didnt really get along with grabs my friend Sals girlfriends ass. So sal is sitting up towards the front we are all in the back, his girlfriend slaps this guy then tells everyone not to tell Sal. in the mean time this guys friends start making remarks about me and my friends. So just as Sal finds out and goes to do something me and my friends get up we had enough.

the guy goes to get up my friend Sal slams him back into the chair and breaks it. then trows him on the table. Bedlham breaks out now. Scorecese couldnt have directd tis better. chairs flying tables flipping until finally someone went to hit my friend Ben and me and my friend paulie went to hit the guy with a bottle each. Justbefore it could all happen some chinese guy jumps up from in between all of us yelling " thats enough thats enough" waving 2 mechedes in the air. we all grabbed our shit and ran out. Was the funniest fight i ever been in

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

ok now the best fight i ever got into. Well it was a bar/resturant. we all use to go to this place hunan wok. it was in elizabeth. you could drink uderage. so we are sitting there and some guy who we all kinda knew but didnt really get along with grabs my friend Sals girlfriends ass. So sal is sitting up towards the front we are all in the back, his girlfriend slaps this guy then tells everyone not to tell Sal. in the mean time this guys friends start making remarks about me and my friends. So just as Sal finds out and goes to do something me and my friends get up we had enough.

the guy goes to get up my friend Sal slams him back into the chair and breaks it. then trows him on the table. Bedlham breaks out now. Scorecese couldnt have directd tis better. chairs flying tables flipping until finally someone went to hit my friend Ben and me and my friend paulie went to hit the guy with a bottle each. Justbefore it could all happen some chinese guy jumps up from in between all of us yelling " thats enough thats enough" waving 2 mechedes in the air. we all grabbed our shit and ran out. Was the funniest fight i ever been in

Look...................I found a picture of the chinese chef

sostupid.gif

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

yo i popped deelite in the head once. She had it coming. See we had this thing planned out. We were going to rob the bar at temps on closing night.

You hit deeelite and tried to rob tempts, now I am going to have to get TempKid to take care of my lightwork and break your teeth (as he puts it)! By the way, what are you allergic to the gym? :laugh:

The best fight I've seen was closing night of Chicago nightclub about 4 years ago

chairs flyin' everywhere, glass & blood everywhere, Staten Island girls saying "Oh muy gawwd!" guys with uncontrollable testosterone tearin' the place up, everyone was in on it, part violent, part comical. Myself & DJ George Calle ducked under the bar & actually continued or conversation.

Ok, the funniest actually happened last friday at Joey's. three indian guys and their girls are leaving, they get to valet and the 1 guy starts fighting with his girl, the valet starts calling me at the door, so I run over there and he's kicking his girl. I grab him by his neck and throw him on the ground, as I'm holding him this other indian guy jumps on my back, I flip him over onto the hood of his car, so now I'm stepping on 1 and holding 1 on the hood of the car, this is where the last guy trys to give me a running forearm instead he catches a forearm to the chest and ends up on his ass. The funny thing is there were 6 valet guys standing there watching me, thanks for the help guys.

Another time,we throw a guy out the back door of Joeys and as were going around the building he's telling us how he'll kick our ass blah blah , next thing you know he slips on some ICE and knocks himself out cold.

Then there was the time a guy pulled a knife on me and as I went to take it he stabbed me in wrist, for some reason I didn't find that too funny, I lost my mind and had to pulled off of the guy by 6 cops. I have a lovely scar on wrist from that fucker. the only funny thing was he tried to come back in, like 3 weeks later.

You did the right thing...that was very valient of you;) What a nice guy

Originally posted by swngingjohnson

Thanksgiving Eve at Limelight: 98 or 99 dont remember

Walk outsite the club at about 4am. There is a benz with Florida plates parked right in front. A kid laying on the floor out cold with blood all over him and a bunch of kids fighting in the street--a couple had metal pipes or something to that effect. The bouncers were yelling for everyone walking out of the club to get back and they weren't doing anything i guess cuz it was off there property in the street. One group of kids finally leave and go down the block where everyone parks their car(i think there is a building there now) and the kids from florida (they were with chicks too) pick there friend up off the ground throw him in the car and go straight to the trunk. At this point the girls they were with already hysterical starting screaming "no guns, no guns". One kid goes in the trunk pulls out a gun and runs after the other group of kids. At this point i cross the street w/ my friends. And all of a sudden i hear pop pop pop pop. LIke 4 gunshots. So i'm like oh shit and stand against the wall of a building cuz they ran down the block right where my car is parked in the lot.

Crazy part is the kids come back and just walk to their benz like nothing...not running or anything...and actually sit in the car for about a minute..dont know what they were doing. All of the sudden, i felt like i was watching a movie, cop cars come from everywhere (even a taxi with a cop dressed in street gear) ...approach the car w/ guns drawn screaming "put your fuckin hands up and get of the car"...start ripping them out of the car girls too and throw them face down in the middle of the street at gunpoint...pretty crazy shit...

Anyway we ended up being witnesses....the parking lot was closed off and the street it was on as a crime scene...so noone could get their car...got taken to the police station for question by detectives didn't get home thanksgiving day till like 9 am. A bystander was shot in the leg. But i never got contacted after that about the case or anything ...thankgod

Funny thing these kids at the police statioin were in their car sleeping when the gunman fired the shots right next to their car. The kids car got impounded as eveidence and he lived in toms river....sucked to be him

thats FKN scary...I would have literally DIED right there, I am such a girl when it comes to seeing fights...I get sooo nervous. I even hate seeing guys almost get into fights, like when they start to talk all loud and get in each others face and stuff...:eek:

I've seen my share of fights and it always seems that wherever they break out, I'm somehow sure to be involved. One time at Joey's everybody was waiting for their cars, when 2 angry juiceheads started exchanging words...next thing you know I get knocked down to the ground by one of them...Another time at Bunka I was innocently standing on the dancefloor by one of the bars when another fight breaks out. I ended up on the floor, just barely missed hitting my head on the bar, with two guys on top of me, trying to hit one another. I wanted to kill them, i just kept smacking the guy in the back of the head. I was probably on the ground for only a few seconds, but it seemed like forever. Now mind u, anyone who knows me, knows i'm not exactly the biggest thing, all 5'3 of me, but somehow these stupid fights always find me:mad: :mad: