Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do guys shave/wax their balls?

sassa

Originally posted by sassa

A guy friend of mine was joking about it the other way, and I was wondering if a lot of guys actually do this....

and do people shave/wax their a-holes.....stemming from a thread that was here before...

yup, i shave it all off. its a lot nicer when its completely smooth.

my g/f does the same, clean front to back. sex feels so much better w/o hair, the best is right after we've both shaved, you feel this super soft skin against yours, i'm getting a semi just thinkin' about it.

in regards to waxing, i can't imagine how much that would hurt, i'll run the risk of a cut over the pain associated with waxing anyday of the week.

the key for those thinking of testing the water, is baby powder or triple medicated gold bond, especially right after you shave. otherwise things will stick where they're not supposed to, and you might get a bit of a nasty rash, not to mention if you shave your ass, your cheeks just don't slide against each other the way they did. so apply liberally, and you'll be a happy hairless wonder.

i dont use any shaving creams or etc... i shave with ordinary hair conditioner, and then afterwards... (i know it sounds funny but) i put vaseline on the sides (or where girls get the "bikini wax" and i hardly ever if ever break out with razor burn and if i do its because i got lazy and didnt do it or just simply didnt have the time to shave rinse lather and then shower...) believe me you do this, youll look like you have a siamese twin of telly tsevalis in a leg lock...