Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Xbox (and/or other game console) users out there?

stryke303

Hey all,

I know this is off topic, but so what!? sue me. any xbox gamers out there? and if so, how many of you are planning to get xbox live (online gaming service) when it comes out? how about PS2 online gamers? Gamecube online? I know a lot of you must be online pc gamers already. I've been beta testing xbox live for microsoft, and am loving it. i have been a pc gamer for years. But, this is the future. Full Dolby 5.1 surround, full voice capability online, wicked graphics, smooooth as butter online play, and all while laying in bed in my boxers. awwwww yeah!

paz,

stryke

Dude, I was tempted to get an Xbox but I haven't seen alot of titles on the Xbox that I can't get for Ps2.

Socom Navy Seals has the capability for online multiplayer. I heard it's really good. I also heard madden online isn't very good because of the lag on the Ps2. How is it on the Xbox?????

Have you played the bruce lee game. I really want to check that one out.

stryke we need to play online

my roomate dui will smoke you @ halo, he fucking plays all day, every day. We are getting xbox live asap but for now we are on xboxconnect.com. What is your name on there so we can fuck you up?:laugh::blown:

Ow yeah if you ever play a guy named Bill Gates your done. THis guy is fucking sick. He has to be the best player I have ever seen on there.

lol.... have xbox, but not nearly enough time to be good at anything.

just go to xboxconnect.com and you can play for free. you have to have high speed and a router. If your shit is set up right it works good but if not, playing someone with a bad "ping" it suck because of all the lag.

i dunno too much about online pc games or xbox live, but PS2's SOCOM NAVY SEALS online iz da shiznit!!!!! I had no problem playing the game for hours on end, but now that i can team up/ or battle/ with gamers all over the country, even the uk, this game is way ahead of the rest!!!!:eek:

It even comes comes with a headset mic, so you can send verbal commands to all your teamates, even the real ones chillen at the crib playing online too!!!!!!

will have to check out the xboxconnect thing. the beta for xbox live is smooth as butter. hey ga2, forget the bruce lee game on xbox. it sucks donkey butt! what a shame. bruce is turing over in his game.

as for halo? best game in the world...but, splinter cell is coming!!! i'm not the best halo player in the world, but i hold my own. i would love to play you guys. i'll get more info on the xboxconnect thing. my lan's already hooked up...i'll let you know. my xbox gamer tag for live is stryke303.

paz,

stryke