Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can I get a Platinum Review for Friday!!

WEll i gotta say thanks to allot of people for coming out....

here we go!!!!

Starbryte,Teresaabcdefg,joeys24,pipdaddy,perns2002,bmw4jay,

whitecamaro, double play, ysolt, graceR, pipdaddy, binoy, jarmenio, Ibclubbin,roque1, ccino1,greysky,asuuave, Danny (forgot ur sn) and im sure more...please yell at me if i forgot you...

the party was off the hook again..well that was my opinion...please let me know what u think...as for the fucker that started with me and binoy...he's done...nuff said...no need to talk anymore about it...

big shouts to my team....that works so hard...BG,SteveR, Grace R, ysolt, Double play, Steve S, and all the staff and bartenders....

big happy b-day shout out to BEN..!!!!!!

Next friday....we got a biG B-day for

MR JOE "JAR"Armenio ...happy b-day party....after his WED ABYSS PARTY and b4 the DEKO party.....

So make sure u PM jarmenio or bshah for all his B-day parties accross the state...

week after that my B-day...pt 1 i think......

Great to see u all out there...glad u all got drunk on me again...pictures will be up and on my site soon...

P

what can i say...platinum fridays have been off the hook...and i think last night was the best one yet...great energy last nigt...good selection of classic beats(made me feel a bit nostalgic)...nice seeing everyone from cp...kimmie and teresa -love u guys, its about time u made it out on a fri...pipdaddy - i need some water (i think the red devil dried me out)...prime- thanks for the 15 shots...grace and ysolt - crazy dance girls...tearing it up as always

unfortunately i wont be able to make it next week...ill be in vegas yeaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!:D:cool:

Originally posted by joeys24

what can i say...platinum fridays have been off the hook...and i think last night was the best one yet...great energy last nigt...good selection of classic beats(made me feel a bit nostalgic)...nice seeing everyone from cp...kimmie and teresa -love u guys, its about time u made it out on a fri...pipdaddy - i need some water (i think the red devil dried me out)...prime- thanks for the 15 shots...grace and ysolt - crazy dance girls...tearing it up as always

unfortunately i wont be able to make it next week...ill be in vegas yeaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!:D:cool:

Well I will take pictures for you....and yes we had some NUDE sightings again last night....The party was Fantastic ur highest night yet.....the party will continuo.......

How will the club look after Jarmenio's B-day and Then after my b-day...

BIG shout outs to MC-DJ DAVIS G.......This guys held it down all night...

Originally posted by djprime

Well I will take pictures for you....and yes we had some NUDE sightings again last night....The party was Fantastic ur highest night yet.....the party will continuo.......

How will the club look after Jarmenio's B-day and Then after my b-day...

BIG shout outs to MC-DJ DAVIS G.......This guys held it down all night...

I have to remember that pulling double duty as MC and DJ doesn't mean i have to drink as much as two people. WOW does my fucking head hurt today. Tell BG when you see him tonight at DEKO that I'm sorry I didn't get to play Deep Kemical. Some guy was on the turntables tearing up hip hop for the last 40 minutes of the night and I never got a chance.:laugh: You must have ripped through 50 songs in that time. And Pipdaddy sorry about rippen kitten; Next week. Hey Steve R, you saw nothing, you say nothing, you post nothing but PM me so we can have a laugh. Teresa, small world. Big shout out to DJ Manny The Greek in the house last night. Solid night once again thanks to you guys, the craziest bunch of MFers ever assembled in one club.

see you next week

- i need some water (i think the red devil dried me out)

I hate that red devil!!!! Pure EVIL!!!!! :flame:

eh, who am I kidding... I love that little guy!!!!! :D

I had such a great time last night... I tried and tried for what seemed like hours last night to post this long ass review and every time it kept getting erased, so now my post is just straight to the point...

GOOD TIMES!!! :drunk:

nice seeing everyone and nice meeting doubleplay finally and greysky (again)!!! :)

JARmenio :laugh: I will see you this week for your birthday party, and remember the day after we will both celebrate our bdays at

Deko!!!!!

Djprime thank you again for everything... you definitely run a great party!!!

Originally posted by davisg

I have to remember that pulling double duty as MC and DJ doesn't mean i have to drink as much as two people. WOW does my fucking head hurt today. Tell BG when you see him tonight at DEKO that I'm sorry I didn't get to play Deep Kemical. Some guy was on the turntables tearing up hip hop for the last 40 minutes of the night and I never got a chance.:laugh: You must have ripped through 50 songs in that time. And Pipdaddy sorry about rippen kitten; Next week. Hey Steve R, you saw nothing, you say nothing, you post nothing but PM me so we can have a laugh. Teresa, small world. Big shout out to DJ Manny The Greek in the house last night. Solid night once again thanks to you guys, the craziest bunch of MFers ever assembled in one club.

see you next week

Im just mad u bounced and i couldnt turn the system on.

We love you too Joey!!!! :D

Prime I had such a good time on Friday night....I like the pics! Nice seeing everyone out.

Greysky it was nice to see you....I think last time I saw you was at hunka bunka and I fell off my chair.

DavisG nice to meet you....see you at the wedding! :)

Originally posted by teresadf

We love you too Joey!!!! :D

Prime I had such a good time on Friday night....I like the pics! Nice seeing everyone out.

Greysky it was nice to see you....I think last time I saw you was at hunka bunka and I fell off my chair.

DavisG nice to meet you....see you at the wedding! :)

hey!!!...you're back :clap: