Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Review....

Richie (once again) was on pint last night.... great thing about a RETRO night.....

every song is fuckin' awesome, and every song brings back a different memory from years past....

Thanks for helping me relive days gone.....

Great seeing everyone......

BRIAN...... YOU ARE WEAK!!!!! and I know first hand..... you are just lucky there wasn't a camera around!!!!!!!!!

Angelicious, nice to meet you finally..... too bad it was so crowded... I was getting pulled and pushed in every direction, so more than a hello was not possible....... next time hopefully...

Lynn, Buck, Sandman, Spalsh... great times as always...

fury... eat shit..... lol

Kosta.... thaks for TRYING to help..... lol

George.... as always, you da man!!! thanks for all the shots.....

SEE YOU ALL SOON!!!!!!!!

Heres my review..

PNEW...... rediculous. say no more

Thanks to those who did impromtu afterhours, Im shot to hell and on the way to AC.

George, thanks so much, check your cell vm.

Richie- Great set, there was one song missing though... can't quite think of the name......

Best Retro Metro crowd to date....

Good time last night as always. Good seeing Angelicious, sandman, lock, buc, his wife(lol) danfury, Eurochic99, Hardcore(even though he's mad at me:tongue: ) Badass, Tempkid, Kosta,of course Brian1500, and George-Thanks for everything

Richies music was great and the place was too packed. Other than that dick at the window where you pay, i had a great night. Cant wait till the next Retro night!

Richie hates requests! (right sandman):laugh:

In my opinion that was the best classic night I ever been to and I been to many. I honstly wasn't to amped about a classic night, but richie chamged that from the time I walked in. I swear I thought I was in the Tunnel. It brought back good memories of 97, the whole place was going nuts. His mixing was tight as heel, teasing with some great classic accpellas....missing you, is a great example of the mixing he was doing with that shit.

And danfury you crazy fuck, if you ever call me up at 8:30 in the morning telling me to get to ARC, I'm going to kill you. Next time call me at 5am.

Originally posted by tempkid

In my opinion that was the best classic night I ever been to and I been to many. I honstly wasn't to amped about a classic night, but richie chamged that from the time I walked in. I swear I thought I was in the Tunnel. It brought back good memories of 97, the whole place was going nuts. His mixing was tight as heel, teasing with some great classic accpellas....missing you, is a great example of the mixing he was doing with that shit.

And danfury you crazy fuck, if you ever call me up at 8:30 in the morning telling me to get to ARC, I'm going to kill you. Next time call me at 5am.

Tempkid says it best right there. The best classics night I have ever been to. Richie worked every single song, dropped keys, horns, acapellas with each song. A little bit crowded, but the vibe in there yesterday was second to none (to the point where I even saw Bouncers fist pumpinghaha). And definitely a lot of eye candy in there especially the one Trim Spa girl :eek:

Here's a track listing from what I recall:

Skin - Charlotte

Shall not be Moved

Deep Deep Chemical

Fired up / ITs not RIght but its okay switchoff

Find Another Woman

Lift Me up

Flower Duet - Luminaire

Relentless

Movin up Keys

More thean Life

Baby wants to ride

"Get this party started RIght" song forgot what the ID on that

Ride the Trip

Same Script Differnt Cast performed by the SF drags...

Thats probably a quarter of the songs he played. But each and every song was efx'd, and worked to shreds.

Piro and Neena you better be back there again or else:slash:

Good to see the regulars...

SPlash, Lockstar, buddha1500, hardcoreknock, tempkid, badass, angelicious, Kosta, Sandwedge, missdivinity, and anyone else I missed. See u next Friday

George once again u got us all Annihalated, I'm still hurting now...:vomit2:

was def. a sick sick. night. Richie tore shit up. He, is by far as george said the most consistent dj.

Great job Richie.

George thanx for everything.

Last night was insane. Started off at 5pm for happy hour. and closed it out.

Sandman sorry I didnt make it up went to tempkid's for a few. Then club bed.

Good seeing all cp heads there.

LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME THAT BRIAN1500 CANT HANG??? AND TRUTH TO THIS SANDMAN, BUC, AUNTBUC, LOCK OR ANYONE ELSE THAT WAS THERE???

Originally posted by kostaP

LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME THAT BRIAN1500 CANT HANG??? AND TRUTH TO THIS SANDMAN, BUC, AUNTBUC, LOCK OR ANYONE ELSE THAT WAS THERE???

I will admit it. I couldnt hang at Sandman's. I was out of comission within 30 minutes of getting there. BEcause of Buc and Lock. I was a bitch.

:blank: :blank:

Metro was absolutely insane last night... best night yet... the music, the crowd, everything was perfect... it was def a little too crowded, but it was well worth putting up with.

it was nice seeing everyone-kosta, djdan, angelicious, badass, brian1500, hardcorekrock-glad to see u liked my friend, piro and neena (what a surprise that was)... u two are great, and ofcourse george... u're the greatest!!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEKEND!!!:party: :party: :party:

Originally posted by lesdig

Uuuuummmm....EXCUSE ME????? Couldn't have been the "best" crowd, with the absentee of 2 of your favorites:tongue: ;)

Jeri RYAN!!!!!!!! I did miss you 2 but Ill just make my way to the next 2 blondes:D

On a side note, Andrew Mendez still holds the title for best Retro Metro IMO (the Retro Metro debut 2 years ago on a Sat. night). Richie's set was a very close second and I am sure he will top it sooner or later. That being said, it was the most fun I have had all year at Metro Lounge.

Originally posted by thesandman

On a side note, Andrew Mendez still holds the title for best Retro Metro IMO (the Retro Metro debut 2 years ago on a Sat. night). Richie's set was a very close second and I am sure he will top it sooner or later.

Not to knock andrew but you are by far mistaken my young padawan. I will school on on music thoery and education my sophomoric friend. This Retro Metro was by far the best classics set ever spun by any dj I have ever heard (and that is 11 years worth of listening to DJ's spin their magic). Hands down thats the bottom line. Every song was a build up to the next great track, and it seemed that once you thought you had hit the pinnacle of pure musical ecstasy Richie topps it with another banger as he dropped bomb after bomb. WHAT....What. Sick fawkin night.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Excuses, excuses.

:blank: :blank:

Hey now you!!! Where would you rather be, at retro metro, or at a wedding with NO OPEN BAR???? Not even a cash bar in the reception...you had to go all the way downstairs and wait in line for 20 minutes. Champaigne toast...NON ALCOHOLIC....:mad:

Originally posted by xrapturex

Hey now you!!! Where would you rather be, at retro metro, or at a wedding with NO OPEN BAR???? Not even a cash bar in the reception...you had to go all the way downstairs and wait in line for 20 minutes. Champaigne toast...NON ALCOHOLIC....:mad:

No bar, no Brian at the wedding. No open bar, no Brian in the reception party. Simple rules they must attest to or my ass wont be at any weddings.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: