Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I was at work the other day...

angelicious

and there was a new girl that was hired and she had a fake coach bag. It was so obvious, you know when they are a knockoff the letters arent the same, so her C's were looking alittle more like G's. LOL.

I felt bad, because she was rockin it, but no one else knows. So I went to one of the girls I know and told her and she said, "Jess only you would notice things like that."

LOL

Originally posted by angelicious

and there was a new girl that was hired and she had a fake coach bag. It was so obvious, you know when they are a knockoff the letters arent the same, so her C's were looking alittle more like G's. LOL.

I felt bad, because she was rockin it, but no one else knows. So I went to one of the girls I know and told her and she said, "Jess only you would notice things like that."

LOL

NNOOOOO, and she rocks it?:confused: I notice things like that all the time and my boyfriend ALWAYS laughs at me because he swears I am the only person in America who can pick things out like that, he's always like " Jesssss, stop pointing things out like that", haha

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

how about the people that carry the fake fendi bags?? THOSE are the worst!!! Or the Kate spade ones?? Its like " kate Fade":laugh:

what annoys me is that i have a real kate spade wallet and bag and my roommates always are like "is that really real"

I'M LIKE YES - They are so dumb bc they can't tell the difference and cannot fathom that someone would actually spend the money for the real shit :laugh:

Some other good fakes:

Go to canal street and go into the little stores and you will see THE WORST replicas of D&G and Versace shirts EVER!!!!!!