Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My official peace out 2 CP. . .

Originally posted by pipdaddy

mind you im wasted and bored. this has nothing to do with anyone in particular that i have met tonight, last night, the last few months, or ever....i just feel i need to get the fuck out of everything.....after vegas (obviously) u will NOT see me anywhere...dont ask me for shots, dont ask me 2dance, dont ask me for the jar, dont ask me for smokes, dont ask me for beats, dont ask me for a ride, dont ask me2 be around, dont txtmsg me....im taking a break. i seriously just feel like shit and need to not do anything anymore....call me a feg, call me a geek, call me anything u want i reaaaaaaallllly could care less. i dont like whats going on and im fucking tired of everything... i feel like i had an epiphany of some sorts 2nite.....i know ive said shit like this b-fore and hinted about calming down, but i really am serious this time......all my true friends that know my #s, i still luv ya and everything. we'll still hang out and party.....just dont expect2 see me around as often and as late as usual......im going2 sleep....got a tee time at 12...hopefully i will be ok to wake up and play golf...

:(:isok:

WOW. . .I never thought that you of all people would say something like that. . .You know what they say. . .

THE TRUTH COMES OUT WHEN YOU ARE DRUNK. . .

Eating, drinking, partying, relaxing, smoking, and did I mention eating and drinking? Sounds pretty good, doesn’t it? But you are a 100% right it their is a point when you hit enough is enough! It happens to everybody, whether they like it or not. There are some wonderful times, there are some horrible times, but you’ll never see things the same way again trust me on that one!! GO watch the "The Lord of the Rings" you'll feel better ;)

I was in the same boat this pass summer. . my advise is to get a good planner!! When you have a day planner imo it makes you look/feel/act business oriented (I would be lost with out mine) :D

You see it is possible to balance both a social life, and a professional life just don’t let your social life ahead of professional life. Its hard, trying to tell your friends "no" at first, but after awhile they respect you for it. You just have to have good time management skills. If ya need some help with that you know how to reach me! I think if you can balance your social life and make sure your eyes remain on the task at hand you will do just fine! :D I'm sure you can balance the two!

Feel better babe, and let me know what ya shoot. I still dont think I'm ready to play a round with you boyz. . :laugh:

Originally posted by laurie619

WOW. . .I never thought that you of all people would say something like that. . .You know what they say. . .

Eating, drinking, partying, relaxing, smoking, and did I mention eating and drinking? Sounds pretty good, doesn’t it? But you are a 100% right it their is a point when you hit enough is enough! It happens to everybody, whether they like it or not. There are some wonderful times, there are some horrible times, but you’ll never see things the same way again trust me on that one!! GO watch the "The Lord of the Rings" you'll feel better ;)

I was in the same boat this pass summer. . my advise is to get a good planner!! When you have a day planner imo it makes you look/feel/act business oriented (I would be lost with out mine) :D

You see it is possible to balance both a social life, and a professional life just don’t let your social life ahead of professional life. Its hard, trying to tell your friends "no" at first, but after awhile they respect you for it. You just have to have good time management skills. If ya need some help with that you know how to reach me! I think if you can balance your social life and make sure your eyes remain on the task at hand you will do just fine! :D I'm sure you can balance the two!

Feel better babe, and let me know what ya shoot. I still dont think I'm ready to play a round with you boyz. . :laugh:

You never seem to surprise me w/your answers

Originally posted by laurie619

:laugh: :laugh: :blown::laugh: :laugh:

This is comedy! ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by pipdaddy

haha yea you were....me too. thanx for the drinks

hahahhaha that explains what happened to my money.. i couldnt think how i was missing money this morning.. cause i know i went to D&D to pig out after but i couldnt have spent that much on donuts.. lol