Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WOOHOO Ralphie got whacked

ou812

Originally posted by ou812

Permission from who :confused: , he was killed by the Don, who else's permission do you need?

dont you even remember that they were talking about it a few episodes ago and instead of giving permission to whack ralphie they got permission to whack jonny saks.

they would have needed permission from the comission. ok im not going into this because its a damn TV show

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Ralphie shouldnt have gotten whacked he was a made guy. Cant touch a made guy with out permission.

DKNY sorry i didnt make it to deko i had the pic and everything we were in thre car but turned around i felt like shit and stayed in bed until this morining

Itssss ok:D I'll see you and my long awaited pic this saturday:laugh: I hope you are feeling better;)

dont you even remember that they were talking about it a few episodes ago and instead of giving permission to whack ralphie they got permission to whack jonny saks.

they would have needed permission from the comission. ok im not going into this because its a damn TV show

Thats only when members of diff families are going to get whacked. Ralphie was Tony's dicission and his alone. When Jonny Saks wanted to whack Ralphie and vise versa thats when they hold meetings to decide. But if it is within the family it can be done.

i beleive they would need juniors permission am i right technically junior is the don

LMFAO.. Come on you inconsiderate people.. DONT YOU KNOW you can't post about the Soprano's until everyone on this Message board has seen it already..

Its in the CP User Agreement.. if you clicked I ACCEPT you should not be posting about happenings in the show until all users have viewed it in its entirety.

NJDIONYSYS.. Where you at Deko on Sat?

Originally posted by njdionysus

Last time I checked, no one MADE YOU read this post, did they?

Actually it wasnt the thread it was the subject einstein. did u ever think that people that didnt watch the show might log onto Cp and look at the subjects under jersey? i wouldnt read it if it said soprano's review.