Clubplanet Nightlife Community

November 12 and DVDs

Treepwood

tell me about it! i was just going to get episode II, but i just can't pass up the lord of the rings collcector's edition. AND, it's going to be a busy couple of weeks for video games too: Unreal Championship, Splinter Cell, Jedi Knight II, 007 Nightfire for Xbox, Star Wars Bounty Hunter & Metroid Prime for Game Cube, and I'm sure there's something I'm missing for PS2 (already got GTA Vice CIty). Time to put up a lemonade stand!

good thing i don't have a console. cause then i would be going broke. I'm buying Metroid Fusion for the Gameboy advanced. Thank god for computer games=). Right now i just bought Band Of brothers it was 89+ tax and in another best buy it was 75 so i gotta go price match that. and tomorrow i'm buying Episode 2 and LOTR Collectors Ed.

Jedi Knight 2 i have for the PC and it's a great game, i wonder how it'll be for a system.

the xbox conversion for jedi knight ii is great. just as good as the pc game - but no online play :( it looks pretty good for gamecube. but i think the pc wins out over the gamecube version. time to play lotto! too much stuff coming out....OVERKILL!!!! LOTR special edition dvd is on sale at best buy for $24.99 tomorrow. nice price :)

paz,

stryke (geek)

i wonder if the special edition is the same as the Collecters Edition? Hopefully it is. Sometimes my parents wonder when i'm gonna stop playing PC games or Console games. IF she knew some of the people that i know they would actually be proud of me cause i'm not as bad as some of my friends.