Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reina was chilling at joeys!!!

stardo

Originally posted by siciliagirl

i wish i went.....damn....i had the urge....and it was so warm out last night.....but, had prior engagements ....oh well, next time i will follow my intuition.....and change plans

yes monkey you should have came. ANthony was there. mmhhmm.

ps. Friday we are going to the new after hours place mandatory chicken round up missy. :( Please!!!!

Originally posted by stardo

yes monkey you should have came. ANthony was there. mmhhmm.

ps. Friday we are going to the new after hours place mandatory chicken round up missy. :( Please!!!!

oooooooooooooohhhhhhh .....I AM SO STOOPIT FOR NOT COMING!!!!

just after hours, i will do......shit, this ain't gonna fly with you know who........oh well, it's my birthday right? sored of ....i mean i can start the celebrating earlier that day.....hahaaaaaa......yeah, i'm gonna do it.....

I have to find out how to post the pics.. BTW Everyone REINA reads this message board.. so does her sister.. (I think that was her sister) I agree Stardo she was TOO sweet.

REINA...Find your username and password and start posting with us.. You read, you might as well respond.

Choopa, you missed the good music - the second you guys left there was GOOOD music and ridiculous entertainment.

Originally posted by deeelite1

I have to find out how to post the pics.. BTW Everyone REINA reads this message board.. so does her sister.. (I think that was her sister) I agree Stardo she was TOO sweet.

REINA...Find your username and password and start posting with us.. You read, you might as well respond.

Choopa, you missed the good music - the second you guys left there was GOOOD music and ridiculous entertainment.

ANYTIME SOMETHING GOOD HAPPENS .. I ALWAYS MISS IT. HEY DEELITE ... WHEN U CALLED ME FROM JOEYS AFTER I LEFT AND YOU SAID THAT THEY WERE PLAYING MY SONG ..... WHAT SONG WAS IT ?

Originally posted by njdionysus

If Reina looks as good as she sings, she must be sweet! The girl has some amazing tracks out with a voice to match.

Fortunately, I have my very own Joey's for Sunday nights. I dont even have to leave the house.

:idea:

I had an awesome time with you guys too. It's me Reina and I hope I did this right. You guys now know you have officially popped my clubplanet cherry :hat: If you would like to reach me feel free at DanceChica_27hotmail.com

I had an awesome time with you guys too. It's me Reina and I hope I did this right. You guys now know you have officially popped my clubplanet cherry :hat: If you would like to reach me feel free at DanceChica_27hotmail.com

Originally posted by dancechica

Congrats on the first post making it a triple!!!!!!!. Only click submit once no matter how long it takes. I once sent someone a pm 8 times b/c it wasnt going through little did I know it did every time i clicked the friggin thing.

Originally posted by kostaP

Congrats on the first post making it a triple!!!!!!!. Only click submit once no matter how long it takes. I once sent someone a pm 8 times b/c it wasnt going through little did I know it did every time i clicked the friggin thing.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks for the heads up about the submit. I think now that I'm actualy responding to people rather than just peeping on the sight I'm going to become addicted to chatting.

And hey Mystify, thanks for the compliment. It's always nice to know that people are enjoying my music as much as I enjoy making it. ;)