Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandman's Afterhours review......

Originally posted by unclebuc

Bong Hits til 6:30 am......

other goodies as well.......

i CANT BELIEVE YOU POSTED THAT YOURE FUCKING CRAZY. :laugh: :laugh:

fIGURES MY LITTLE BITCH bRIAN COULDNT HANG. hEY NEXT TIME COME TO TEMPKID'S WE WERE ONLY THERE FOR A HALF HOUR AND THEN LEFT YOU PROB COULD HAVE MADE IT THROUGH THAT ONE!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

fIGURES MY LITTLE BITCH bRIAN COULDNT HANG. hEY NEXT TIME COME TO TEMPKID'S WE WERE ONLY THERE FOR A HALF HOUR AND THEN LEFT YOU PROB COULD HAVE MADE IT THROUGH THAT ONE!!!!!!!

Kosta, at least he made the attempt..... where were you?????

I am starting to think the donkeys are right....... :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by thesandman

Kosta fears donkeyboy!!!!! lol... classic

Now my boys are turning on me, Are you kidding. I fear nothing. I invented the fucking game baby. You cant hang w/ me you pussies.Shit when I leave afterhours parties I go straight to other clubs because a whole day has gone by!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see my boys got my back. Fucking hoovelovers.

Go heeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaw with the donkeys you are all falling under their command, but I will continue the battle. The only prob. is that I have homos like exit82 that are worthless that want to join my side. At least ou812 is with me right??

Now my boys are turning on me, Are you kidding. I fear nothing. I invented the fucking game baby. You cant hang w/ me you pussies.Shit when I leave afterhours parties I go straight to other clubs because a whole day has gone by!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see my boys got my back. Fucking hoovelovers.

Go heeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaw with the donkeys you are all falling under their command, but I will continue the battle. The only prob. is that I have homos like exit82 that are worthless that want to join my side. At least ou812 is with me right??

i heard kostas the monopoly after hours champ

Originally posted by trewguy

i heard kostas the monopoly after hours champ

Just trying to keep passing go and stay out of jail....hahaha I own boardwalk and parkplace baby land on my spot you'll pay dearly.

Keep rolling the dice dave!!!!!!!!!!

Sure Brian1500 can't hang but his attendance record still beats yours....

I'll contest that last time i was there he wasnt and I wasnt passed out.

Do me a favor before you call me a skirt or a padawan, pick up the phone call California ask for Mojo and ask him who the craziest motherfucker on the east coast is.....Nuff Said. And that is a guy who chills with dennis Rodman and he's your boy so he aint lying.

Do me a favor before you call me a skirt or a padawan, pick up the phone call California ask for Mojo and ask him who the craziest motherfucker on the east coast is.....Nuff Said. And that is a guy who chills with dennis Rodman and he's your boy so he aint lying.

GREAT REPLY.......... Im speechless... but you still can't hang on my level son....

Kosta, we live in the NOW, not the THEN.... so who cares if you were "there last time and BRian wasn't"??? not me... not buck...

Cali is WEAK!!! of course they think you can hang.....

next time no excuses!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lock16

Kosta, we live in the NOW, not the THEN.... so who cares if you were "there last time and BRian wasn't"??? not me... not buck...

Cali is WEAK!!! of course they think you can hang.....

next time no excuses!!!!!!!!

Thats it.....This friday metro starting 5pm for happy hour till closing then off to Sandfairy's we'll see who the last one standing is.....then saturday night off to southpark for Roveen's new residency...then afterhours and the toughest man at afterhours can join me as we close out the factory then go to joey's sunday night for more Roveen and Manny the Greek.

So let me ask you Lock and Sandfag.....You think you can hang???

Thats it.....This friday metro starting 5pm for happy hour till closing then off to Sandfairy's we'll see who the last one standing is.....then saturday night off to southpark for Roveen's new residency...then afterhours and the toughest man at afterhours can join me as we close out the factory then go to joey's sunday night for more Roveen and Manny the Greek.

So let me ask you Lock and Sandfag.....You think you can hang???

!!!!!!! KostaP, the marathon runner, not the sprinter? I think not Jr. Fri. I often hit Metro straight from my job but Ill be there despite having an early work day Sat. at Noon...

As for SF, you'll wus out again. :laugh:

!!!!!!! KostaP, the marathon runner, not the sprinter? I think not Jr. Fri. I often hit Metro straight from my job but Ill be there despite having an early work day Sat. at Noon...

As for SF, you'll wus out again. :laugh:

We'll see feg.