Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is my body language all wrong

stardo

Originally posted by dogekid

i don't think i'd tell you bout the breath just yet.

RS no. bloomfield, probably. my crew is bein weak these days so i'll need some company. why don't you, shortbus, sicilia, hunnie, and whoever else said they were comin park at my house and we'll walk over? 2 blocks, literally.

if you're all seriousl bout goin, i can get a whole bunch of airline size bottles of liquor to bring over there....that's the only thing allowed in. or we can just have some drinks at my place and then go over. i'm down for whatever.

pm me your cell phone #

THERE IS NO BOOZ ALOUD AT 252!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so we will have to booz before we go in.

I will call u so we can atleast walkin all at the same time:)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Call ya!??!?!?!?

I thought we had a date for RS Friday night??????

You women are so complicated....

This is why I choose to be single....

lol.....

No problem chicken paw... Just rustle up your feathers and be ready for a good night out with the rooster....

OMG i totally miss read your post then I thought you could only meet up for after hours. You mean I get to have you all night. Im going to have to wear a dress for this occasion. YIPPY

Originally posted by stardo

Lately I have been hearing from guys that i try to hook up with. That they cant tell that Im interested. I really am though.I dont know what Im doing wrong???????????????????

What are signs that you guys look for in a girl that lets you know ok she digs me let me ask her out????

Stardo

:laugh:

are you kidding me with this thread? your better than that co-pilot. :)

Originally posted by siciliagirl

we can keep walking back and forth from dogekid's to 252 .....j/k

maybe i'll set up a little bus service and wear a big orange hat that says "Clubplanet Shuttle", or maybe not. :hat:

bus....it's an old auditorium/theater type place. looks kinda rugged on the outside, but from what i hear, he did up the inside real nice.

Originally posted by stardo

Lately I have been hearing from guys that i try to hook up with. That they cant tell that Im interested. I really am though.I dont know what Im doing wrong???????????????????

What are signs that you guys look for in a girl that lets you know ok she digs me let me ask her out????

Stardo

Stardo all you have to tell the guy is "I am hungry for Sausage"

Ok people get your minds out of the gutter

After reading the posts, it seems like everyone thinks its all in the game and it is, but wouldnt it be easier if people could just be more honest with each other? Some of the best people you'll never meet cuz one of you were afraid to say hello, afraid of rejection. Not just saying you, but a lot of people are intimidated meeting others.

Stardo, you have nothing to worry about. Although you remind me of one of my best friends, funny you both have the same name too... she's a beautiful girl as you are. You can party with her, she loves to have fun, but she is very real too, and very easy to talk to. I think the thing is this, for guys its so easy to be friends with that very cool cute girl who you might be attracted too and she is even someone you can say anything in front of, but when it comes to hooking up with her some guys are intimidated.

No one can fault you for being yourself (friendly), its a hell of lot better than bitchy (some of those girls just dont get it). Keep doing your thing chicken, I'm sure someone has their eyes on you. As far as the body language, I cant see that being a problem. Just an observation, lol. :D

Tell the guy about your queefing. That'll do the trick.

If its a jewish guy, strike up convo, then tell him "he had you at shalom".

If he's not jewish, and he's wearing a cross, point to the cross, then ask him if he's jewish.

Grab his hand, tell him you're a palm reader, then tell him whatever creative thing you can come up with; I came up with this at Supper Club on Saturday, and it was a hit (or maybe I'm just too damn good looking).

Go up to a guy, then say "You need to meet me".

Tap a guy on the shoulder as he passes by, when he looks at you, point to a friend, or yourself. Either way, its a good icebreaker.

If a guy is trying to pass you, step in front of him, but face him without acknowledging him, when he moves left, you move right, and when he moves right, you move left. It works well, when you start flailing your arms and yell something like, C'mon Sicilia, Sicilia, we have to go.

Those are all the secrets I can let you in on, otherwise, too many copycats will be running around parroting and spreading my secrets to succ-sex.

Originally posted by djchoopa

STARDO .... THE BODY IS BANGING ....... U HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT .... GO AFTER WHATEVER GUY YOU WANT TO

yea i've often thought of drooling on her...not on purpose though...wouldnt be able to help it....j/k....actually i dont think i am kidding...oh well...as far as the body language being wrong, i dunno about that one but the body is def right...

drool.jpg

Originally posted by shlonger

Tell the guy about your queefing. That'll do the trick.

If its a jewish guy, strike up convo, then tell him "he had you at shalom".

If he's not jewish, and he's wearing a cross, point to the cross, then ask him if he's jewish.

Grab his hand, tell him you're a palm reader, then tell him whatever creative thing you can come up with; I came up with this at Supper Club on Saturday, and it was a hit (or maybe I'm just too damn good looking).

Go up to a guy, then say "You need to meet me".

Tap a guy on the shoulder as he passes by, when he looks at you, point to a friend, or yourself. Either way, its a good icebreaker.

If a guy is trying to pass you, step in front of him, but face him without acknowledging him, when he moves left, you move right, and when he moves right, you move left. It works well, when you start flailing your arms and yell something like, C'mon Sicilia, Sicilia, we have to go.

Those are all the secrets I can let you in on, otherwise, too many copycats will be running around parroting and spreading my secrets to succ-sex.

:laugh: good ideas ;)

Originally posted by whitecamaro

yea i've often thought of drooling on her...not on purpose though...wouldnt be able to help it....j/k....actually i dont think i am kidding...oh well...as far as the body language being wrong, i dunno about that one but the body is def right...

drool.jpg

hhmmmm and who might you be????

WHEN YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR A GUY ---- THEY SEEM TO COME BY THE DOZENS BUT WHEN YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR ONE THEY SEEMS TO BE A MAN DROUGHT ...

AND MAYBE THE GUYS YOU LIKE ARE HAVING A HARD TIME READING YOUR BODY LANGUAGE B/C THEY ARE WASTED AT A CLUB . FINDING A QUALITY GUY IS VERY VERY DIFFICULT IN THE CLUB SCENE, BUT JUST HAVE FUN AND DON'T TAKE IT TO SERIOUSLY AND IT WILL ALL COME TO GETHER

ALSO SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO BE REALLY REALLY REAALY CLEAR WITH WHAT YOU WANT FROM GUYS AS YOU KNIW SOME OF THEM ARE NOT TOO QUICK WITH UNDERSTANDING GIRLS --- SO JUST COME OUT AND SAY WHAT YOU WANT

I HAVE NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT YOU WILL FIND A GUY B/C YOU ARE GORGEOUS, SMART, FUNNY, AND REALLY COOL TO HANG OUT WITH !!!!!

Originally posted by jennijugs

ALSO SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO BE REALLY REALLY REAALY CLEAR WITH WHAT YOU WANT FROM GUYS AS YOU KNIW SOME OF THEM ARE NOT TOO QUICK WITH UNDERSTANDING GIRLS --- SO JUST COME OUT AND SAY WHAT YOU WANT

No offense but if there was a guy who understood women he wuld end up extremely rich or gay so no man will ever understand women