Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who eats popcorn at 9:45 in the morning?

nyis4meatheads

Originally posted by vikkii123

I think this Thursday would be good :)

if not next Tuesday works too ;)

Ok nyis - take out your calender - Thursday night? Then the question of where - I'm off 495 (North of the North Shore), but it only takes me 20 min to get into Boston, so I'm ok with going down town. Any ideas?

Originally posted by whadupg

Ok nyis - take out your calender - Thursday night? Then the question of where - I'm off 495 (North of the North Shore), but it only takes me 20 min to get into Boston, so I'm ok with going down town. Any ideas?

Actually, could we switch that over to Tuesday? Thursday's not looking as good for me as I thought!

As for where, I'm not sure. I don't know of any movie theaters outside of Boston, but I'm sure we can find one in between all of us. I'm in Somerville, so I'm not far from 93 or 95. I'll travel wherever though, I don't mind driving.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Actually, could we switch that over to Tuesday? Thursday's not looking as good for me as I thought!

As for where, I'm not sure. I don't know of any movie theaters outside of Boston, but I'm sure we can find one in between all of us. I'm in Somerville, so I'm not far from 93 or 95. I'll travel wherever though, I don't mind driving.

Tuesday's good for me...

hhhmmm let's see.. I live right off of Route 1 or 95....

There's a pretty cool theater in Danvers at the Liberty Tree Mall it's got stadium seating and all.. lol

I don't know what do you guys/girls think?

OK then - Tuesday night - I should be able to last another week without seeing it. Somewhere off 95 close to 93? That seems like a good middle-point for everyone but off-hand I can't remember if there's anything around there???

Tuesday's good for me...

hhhmmm let's see.. I live right off of Route 1 or 95....

There's a pretty cool theater in Danvers at the Liberty Tree Mall it's got stadium seating and all.. lol

I don't know what do you guys/girls think?

That will work - I'm only a half hour from Danvers.

Yup, that definitely works for me! I don't know where the movie theater is, but I'm sure I can find it.

Nice, I'm psyched to finally see Jackass. :D

lol... well if you want to swing by my place (I live kinda close to you) I can drive us to the theater... just an option

and what about miss snatchy??

Cool.... so you know where the movie theater is that I'm talking about??

NYIS what about you? Does this work for you?

Yup - I come right down 114:D

Nyis- if you go straight there the address is 100 Independance Way. Very easy to get to.

I'm siked to see this movie - should we meet up somewhere beforehand for a couple drinks or something - or after?

lol... well if you want to swing by my place (I live kinda close to you) I can drive us to the theater... just an option

and what about miss snatchy??

That works for me... we'll figure it out next week when we have a better idea of what's going on.

Originally posted by whatupg

I'm siked to see this movie - should we meet up somewhere beforehand for a couple drinks or something - or after?

or something? :smoke:;)

what's going on tomorrow with you guys?

Originally posted by snatch69

hey vikki. you said you work downtown and tomorrow works for you? why don't you and I just meet downtown after work and go to lowe's or whatever is closest to you. sound good?

wish I could gurly but turns out tomorrow isn't so good for me after all :( sorry babes...

what's going on tomorrow with you guys?

I don't know actually... I was supposed to go out to Newton to hang out with Jeff (the old roomate), but he can't do that now thanks to the freaking SUCUBUS (can you believe that!?), so my Thursday is re-opened. I could do Thursday now, but I'd rather hold off until Tuesday anyway. Tuesdays are boring... perfect movie night! :)

You up to anything tomorrow? Anyone thinking of hitting Venu?

I don't know actually... I was supposed to go out to Newton to hang out with Jeff (the old roomate), but he can't do that now thanks to the freaking SUCUBUS (can you believe that!?), so my Thursday is re-opened. I could do Thursday now, but I'd rather hold off until Tuesday anyway. Tuesdays are boring... perfect movie night! :)

You up to anything tomorrow? Anyone thinking of hitting Venu?

oh, i thought you and g had something going on to fill us in on. tomorrow i think i'm doing venu b/c it's always a really really great time. you gonna go? we should talk soon anyway. ;)

oh, i thought you and g had something going on to fill us in on. tomorrow i think i'm doing venu b/c it's always a really really great time. you gonna go? we should talk soon anyway. ;)

Nope, me and g don't have anything in the works until Jackass Tuesday.

I'd definitely like to check out Venu, my only problem is that it's tough/expensive as hell for me to get into the city on a Thursday. A cab ride back from the theater district is 20 - 25 bucks, which is cool to split, but too much $$$ for me to pay solo for a Thursday night (after adding up cover, drinks, etc., etc.)

But I don't know, maybe I can try to figure something out. Venu's definitely sounding like the best bet for a Thursday.

If you want to talk, give me a call :)

Nope, me and g don't have anything in the works until Jackass Tuesday.

I'd definitely like to check out Venu, my only problem is that it's tough/expensive as hell for me to get into the city on a Thursday. A cab ride back from the theater district is 20 - 25 bucks, which is cool to split, but too much $$$ for me to pay solo for a Thursday night (after adding up cover, drinks, etc., etc.)

But I don't know, maybe I can try to figure something out. Venu's definitely sounding like the best bet for a Thursday.

If you want to talk, give me a call :)

forgot your number. although i do think you called me at like 3am over the weekend??!!

well, if you want, you can drive your car and park it at my place and stay there if you want. of course, you can have the bed and i can sleep with one of the girls. or you can drive back to my place, get car and drive home. much cheaper for ya that way.

saw harry and crew again last night. let's just say i haven't slept much again. good thing bosses are gone for the next 3 weeks!

forgot your number. although i do think you called me at like 3am over the weekend??!!

well, if you want, you can drive your car and park it at my place and stay there if you want. of course, you can have the bed and i can sleep with one of the girls. or you can drive back to my place, get car and drive home. much cheaper for ya that way.

saw harry and crew again last night. let's just say i haven't slept much again. good thing bosses are gone for the next 3 weeks!

Hey, thanks for the offer! :) Not sure what I'm up to yet, but maybe I'll take ya up on it!

I called you this weekend? Was it on Friday or Saturday?? This past weekend was a blur and a half (I'm blaming d:Rew, Bloody Mary's, and Waaaaaaay too many Margaritas for that!)

Harry and crew, eh? Keeping yourself out of trouble, right? ;) No bosses for 3 weeks :eek: ... do you even have to go into work?!?!