Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girl kicked in face by horse last nite@Times Sq.BARCODE

max3

during a brawl that ensued after a large crowd of teens bum rushed their way into the Times Square nite club, without paying, Apparently, their was a lack of security and staff. After the police came by horse to stop it, one of them suffered some minor injuries, and one of the horses kicked a teen girl in the face.(ouch!!):eek: :eek:

According to the news, barcode has been known as a place of gang activity...since back in may of this year a few bouncers were stabbed by customers they turned away....

I know this club since I pass by it everytime I go to Times Square, but never went in. this news isn't very encouraging.....

i dont really consider barcode a club, as far as ive seen its a crappy arcade that little wiggers or thugged out losers from uptown hang out. i cant tell u the amount of dew rag wearing wannabes i see there, its not surprising that theirs gang activity there. haha i cant beleive kids bumrushed the bouncers in barcode, its not like the cops wont find them inside. idiots.

as for the girl getting kicked in the face, i think thats hilarious. shes probably gonna sue even though shse probably is part of the crowd that caused teh ruckus. this all sounds like something from jackass.

Originally posted by phatman

...eh....do you really think so cause i could arrange the same thing done to you and see if you find the humor in it?...

you silly fuck. like i said its funny cuz its like something from jackass. yes i think its funny, and i think u need to get that cock out of ur ass u uptight prick. jackass is popular because people like to see people get hurt, get a sense of humor u ass.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

you silly fuck. like i said its funny cuz its like something from jackass. yes i think its funny, and i think u need to get that cock out of ur ass u uptight prick. jackass is popular because people like to see people get hurt, get a sense of humor u ass.

. . . I think the point is that seeing people do that shit on camera is funny cuz like, they're doing it on purpose . . . Some girl getting kicked in the head by a 600 pound animal because she's part of a group of idiot kids that feels the need to start violence at a local arcade is not . . . its sad . . . ya know? . . :aright: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I think the point is that seeing people do that shit on camera is funny cuz like, they're doing it on purpose . . . Some girl getting kicked in the head by a 600 pound animal because she's part of a group of idiot kids that feels the need to start violence at a local arcade is not . . . its sad . . . ya know? . . :aright: . . .

Disco!

Originally posted by phuturephunk

so are u telling me all the bouncers that got stabbed arent laffing at the fact that some girl causing problems got kicked in the face. she shouldnt have been starting a fight and got what she deserved. i dont think people getting hurt during crime or violence is sad, i think they are getting what they deserve but thats just me.

phunk, ur point is right, jackass people do that stuff on purpose so their is a difference.

I think you all are forgeting

about the poor horse!

Poor guy must be a mess right now.

(whimper, whine)

I happen to know a few

very nice police horses and

As it turns out humans are

always spooking them with riots

and such and then blaming the horse

for reacting!

(Horses are nervouse things though,

why they'd wanna go and join the police

force is beyond me. silly things.)

snort-fart.

i've been to barcode once though

and I'm not surprised this happened.

Throw some saw dust on the floor

and hang a wheel from a rope and

you could almost pretend you where looking into

the monkey bin in the Brox zoo.

Arf...lol.snort.

Remind me to bring penuts

next time I'm in that part of town.

(Along with a helmet just in case)

barcode is not i repeat is not a CLUB. first off if you don't have id you can't get to the second level where the bar is anyway... they should have been checking id at the ground level after the first couple of incidents. i use to hang there only cause of their happy hour(i'm a drunk and work in the area) but after the bad rep and the lousy service from the new tranie bartender... i kinda stop going.

sorry, rioting to get into barcade is funny in it's self.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by t0nythelover

so are u telling me all the bouncers that got stabbed arent laffing at the fact that some girl causing problems got kicked in the face. she shouldnt have been starting a fight and got what she deserved. i dont think people getting hurt during crime or violence is sad, i think they are getting what they deserve but thats just me.

phunk, ur point is right, jackass people do that stuff on purpose so their is a difference.

And if you'll pay attention, you'll notice that the article never said the teen girl that was hurt was a part of the mob in the first place.

Originally posted by xpander

And if you'll pay attention, you'll notice that the article never said the teen girl that was hurt was a part of the mob in the first place.

THANK YOU... not that I would have expected anything other than a reactionary, poorly-founded response from mr. lover in the first place... :blank:

Well I don't know if it's a club, arcade, etc. since I've never been in there. But they have bouncers which clubs usually have. I don'

t think I've ever been to an arcade that has bouncers.

The thing is that the news media portrays the joint as being part of the NYC niteclub scene, and this incident, a negative strike against NYC niteclub life.

I think this is a serious incident that is gettin out of hand with teens thinkin they can do this and get over on other people, clubs just to have excitement fun, save money, etc. (I mean it couldn't be that much to get in...)

Some of us might see this as funny, yeah, cause of the humor we see in the movies about things like these; but we have to put it in context, since movies and life are not exactly the same things; even though, in ways, one does imitate the other to a point.

and I agree, the poor horses......And of course the girl, whoever she is, hope it wasn't too serious:(

And this incident did not happen because some girls were arguing, I don't know where you see that: it sounds like it was because a bunch of idiots decided to take advantage of a situation when there was a lack of staff, to try to get in there free......