Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls give me headaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ericone

girls are the best at giving headaches but theyre also the best at taking them away!:makeout:

Thanx for stickin up for us girls...All of us really aren't that bad & I appreciate you realizin that...As for meetin girls in a club, i am one of those normal girls that goes clubbin to have a good time & acutally met one of my boyfriends there & he was amazin, but the only reason it didn't work out was because he lives in Queens & school started up & it was gettin too hard (it lasted 3 months though)...But you can meet someone anywhere, don't just judge club girls as whores, cuz it's not completely true :D

Originally posted by deeelite1

Erica good points.. I have that problem of labeling all guys i see in clubs as Assholes.

I can't help it but its the jerkoffs that grab at us like pieces of raw meat and Say the most retarded pic up lines that ruin it for all the good guys.

:(

It's ok to think like that about those guys..I look at it this way..The guys that are all nice & sweet, are too shy to come up to girls like us & start talkin to us...Maybe they are scared as to how we will react because we r soo used to the assholes comin up, or grabbin our asses or tits as they walk by...Maybe we should approach the guys that just stand there & look soo adorable, but i don't think I will ever get up the courage to do that :(

Oh boy..this seems like a touchy subject, and I know I'll get hammered for this...but here it goes.

No, not all girls are assholes, and not all guys are assholes. Its just that when you spend the majority of your time in clubs and bars, everyone is wasted, and most of the time judgement is a little distorted. Not saying that is a bad thing, but dont expect anything out of it. My best advice is DONT go looking for it because you wont find it. When you just relax and not worry about it so much is when it happens. I didnt believe that shit either, but trust me, its kinda true.

There is no set way to meet people, but I tend to think through friends is the best way. That way you can get a little bit of background before you waste your time. :D

Not to mention, people place so much importance on appearance, that they never see the true person until they get passed the way the person looks. Give people a chance, not the way people look.

I hope I just made sense...

Good luck...:D

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

sometimes us nice guys have to act like dicks so they we don't get hurt or played out girls will definatly exploit nice men if they have a chance

excuse me but not all girls take advantage of a nice guy.

IMO...stop hooking up at clubs, just meet girls have a good time, don't seem so desperate to be with someone, play a little hard to get, because more then anything it's a huge turnoff when a guy is quick to hook up...it's not flattering...I would think to myself that this is probably his routine every weekend. It's the same thing for the ladies....:D :D :D

hmmm first im a nice guy and have no fear going up to a woman. Yet i do thik 80% in clubs are just a waste period. i am sure the same goes for guys. Everyone is always out looking for the bigger better deal.

As far as meeting someone through a friend. Hmmm only place that can get you sometimes is one less friend.

I guess You can meet someone anywhere. Jus tthey have to be interested and also looking for the same things you are.

Besides if someone doesnt want you its their loss and nothing more than a waste of your time.

All that said and done. Pretty glad at least for now i dont have to look. You women are worse players then men are and you are almost proud of it.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

hmmm first im a nice guy and have no fear going up to a woman. Yet i do thik 80% in clubs are just a waste period. i am sure the same goes for guys. Everyone is always out looking for the bigger better deal.

As far as meeting someone through a friend. Hmmm only place that can get you sometimes is one less friend.

I guess You can meet someone anywhere. Jus tthey have to be interested and also looking for the same things you are.

Besides if someone doesnt want you its their loss and nothing more than a waste of your time.

All that said and done. Pretty glad at least for now i dont have to look. You women are worse players then men are and you are almost proud of it.

I resent that statement. First off, not everyone is always looking for bigger and better things....

the friend thing, ok if it doesnt work out it doesnt work out, if you lose a friendship over it...then it must not have been a strong friendship to begin with.

And Not all girls are players....:mad: :mad:

Many of us have just gotten involved with the wrong people it seems.

Originally posted by xrapturex

I resent that statement. First off, not everyone is always looking for bigger and better things....

the friend thing, ok if it doesnt work out it doesnt work out, if you lose a friendship over it...then it must not have been a strong friendship to begin with.

And Not all girls are players....:mad: :mad:

Many of us have just gotten involved with the wrong people it seems.

ok not all women are players but IMO most are. ( not you sweetie LOL)

seems to me all the chicks i meet friends or otherwise are just players. However there are a few nice women out there

Originally posted by neena16

excuse me but not all girls take advantage of a nice guy.

IMO...stop hooking up at clubs, just meet girls have a good time, don't seem so desperate to be with someone, play a little hard to get, because more then anything it's a huge turnoff when a guy is quick to hook up...it's not flattering...I would think to myself that this is probably his routine every weekend. It's the same thing for the ladies....:D :D :D

first off lets get this straight i don't have any problems hooking up(nor do i think any of these guys here) if anything i wish i hooked up less but unfortunatlty i get drunk alot and i hook up in excess. my gripe was about the quality and i do mean quality of person not looks. for the most part the looks are all there,and you personally know me and know i'm a good guy. i know i am it just baffles me that when i'm nice i seem to get less further than when i'm a complete dick. it makes no sense to me?????????????

and NO this doesn't go for all women just a great majority, because i do have some female friends who are AMAZING women and you happen to be one of them. so i do know that they are out there!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D