Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my co-worker carded dennis quaid!

weyes

so, dennis quaid came into the store at which i work, and the same co-worker who helped anna nicole smith happened to be nearest to him, to help him out. i've thought he was fine ever since "great balls of fire," which was a good time ago and i saw in the theater, so that would mean i was pretty damn young and that's been a long time that i've been thinking he was fine :aright: .

anycrap, this kid with whom i work didn't recognize him, and carded him when he was buying his minolta dimage x with a credit card.

first of all, it's unreal that juan (my co-worker) doesn't recognize these people. after quaid left, juan realized who he was and remarked upon how good "the rookie" was, but i would've enjoyed discussing that crappy camera with him more than juan did. and he's aged well :aright: :aright: . but secondly, celebs spend $ like it's nothing, and that means commission and sometimes bonuses on special cameras, especially the shitty ones that famous people always insist on buying. if people come in without a clue of what to buy, i recommend the cameras i like best, and those don't have bonuses, 'cause they have enough merit to sell themselves more than the bonused ones.

but dennis quaid was shorter than i thought he'd be. (i was wearing boots, so i was taller, but i guess that would've made him about my height.) it seems almost every celebrity is shorter than i would've figured, except anna nicole :) .

Originally posted by lalate

Quaid is always playing with his band around town and is apparently the band is quite good.

He was at the Argyle about 3 weeks ago. (Think the list was free before 10 pm or something like that.)

LALATE

didn't know he was in a band. do you know what kinda stuff they play and what he does in it?

i didn't know he actually had a southern accent till the other day; i always figured he just used one for the movies in which i saw him (i think they all took place in the south, really).