Clubplanet Nightlife Community

remember your first car...?

My first car was a new silver dodge avanger--I beat that thing to the ground--I put 150, 000 miles on her.

The first car I ever drove around in was my mothers grand prix--which I totaled in a 4 car pile up--Guess who was the driver of the second car:rolleyes:

it was a cute little toyota...

too bad it got totalled after only havin it for 3 months!!!

I was making a left turn by the 7-11 (near Garden State Plaza)and it was Christmas time and there was MAD traffic

cCoudn't see it it was clear to go, then someone waved me to go... so i go and someone plows into my left side :mad:

I bought a used 91 silver ford mustang on my 17th b-day. It had 66,000 miles on it when i bought my jr year of HS. Dam I miss that car. I beat the hell out of that thing. 2 trips to stockton a month, took it to wildwood several times, a few times to philly. 3 nites a week to seaside. Dam I did beat on thing. I remember puttin a cd changer in it and once in while the cd changer wouldn't work so I would be sooo mad and wanna sell it

Originally posted by perns2002

My dad gave me his old 89' Lincoln Mark VII, LSC. I loved it. Then Sears pit a bad battery in it and it blew up, seconds after I walked out of it :eek:.

My fist car I bought was a VW, and I have owned nothing but every since.

wow perns - you are very lucky... :eek:

if i were you, i would have sued sears!!!!!!

First car was a 1985 pontiac bonneville...the thing was HUGE. It reminded me of the car Tony bought Sam on Who's the boss on her birthday. All it was missing was the reflectors. I had it for a month, couldnt stand it anymore...and gave it to my grandma. Then got a Beretta. That was a little better. Ran to 280,000 believe it or not.

My old 88 Jeep Cherokee Laredo, damn I drove the shit outta that thing. From the time I was in high school. 4 summers of driving back and forth to seaside on a weekly basis. 3 years of commuting down 287 to go to school. From 98,000 to 175,000 miles ............wooohoooo. All the while with 2 12in. subs and a 700 watt amp in the back, to this day I'm still amazed I'm not deaf.

Originally posted by thehype

I bought a used 91 silver ford mustang on my 17th b-day. It had 66,000 miles on it when i bought my jr year of HS. Dam I miss that car. I beat the hell out of that thing. 2 trips to stockton a month, took it to wildwood several times, a few times to philly. 3 nites a week to seaside. Dam I did beat on thing. I remember puttin a cd changer in it and once in while the cd changer wouldn't work so I would be sooo mad and wanna sell it

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i remember that shit stang...that car was great bro u did everything in it.

remember tissues all over the highway hahaha

my first shit ride was a 88 toyota tercel, wow did i beat the hell out of that thing man

Originally posted by perns2002

My sister's first car was banging- Well my dad bought it for her - and him. It was hers, but he oved the fact that she had it in his driveway.

It was a 86' GT, 5.0, 5-speed, Tee-Tops Stang...........

It sounded so nice, I even stole it once................ ooops

i had an 85 GT 5.0 i loved that car.never should have gotten rid o it. id love to get another one but convertiable.

Originally posted by chillfactor

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i remember that shit stang...that car was great bro u did everything in it.

remember tissues all over the highway hahaha

my first shit ride was a 88 toyota tercel, wow did i beat the hell out of that thing man

I remember you and PapA G throwing a Christmas tree in it one year and having the engine smell like hot glue

My first car was a 1986 Piece of Shit red camaro w/ matching red interior. It was my learning car. After about a year my dad and I restored a white 1961 corvette convertible. I still have it now and will never sell it.

also had 97 jeep wrangler and now have a 2002 acura tl-s

and a 2000 harley sportster.

i love my toys