Clubplanet Nightlife Community

it's time boys & girls to vote for decembers'..........

Originally posted by dogekid

not that that was english, but i'm guessing you're asking if nicole was at the halloween party at voodoo?? if so, no she wasn't. deeelite was there (not hogan...that was my friend Vinny) and looks to be buddy buddy w/ our good friend roddigga. licking condiments off each other's bodies eh pal? good for you, however i may now have to rescind my vote.

you understood thats all that matters

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Rod that was funny as hell I can see Jess barking now

MR.BADASS!!!! how the hell are ya fool, "you can picture her barking!?!?!? you should have seen it, miss hottie of the month was sitting outside the house, beggin for a bite of deeelite's father's burger that he made us...........poor girl...........don't you just luv how we rip on her, hey by the way i'll see ya friday mr.badasss......little nervous bout friday but who cares.........tell your crew to get banged up before they ge thier so they don't notice any mistakes.........though joe, i am sure will blow it up to make up for any fuck ups............."II V II" (UH OH)

Originally posted by trewguy

you understood thats all that matters

hey dogekid........don't worry bout it ,she's just a good freind, you could say we used to be like neighbors..........your vote is greatly appreciated and i'm sure she'll be happy..............if you ever see her at burger king you'll see what i mean, she loves to hang mustard and ketchup on her chin and doesn't even notice it's there, every so often people lick it off for her, we aint really buddy buddy i only met her this saturday at deko, what a doll.............she's almost like one of the guys, she like to watch football and chugg beers on sunday...........that's why she's getting a vote from me as well, though that blond in the middle of that one pic does have a slammin stomach..........I LUV WOMEN

Originally posted by ericone

rod, i already know who im voting for...so i dont wanna influence votes by saying now....haha:D

and that is why eric you are a top officer in my troop.........it takes a hottie like you to choose a hottie, you sexy bitch you.........deeeeecember is a cold month.........and to all you dudes it's time to dig up some pics for that old guy doubleplay...........i know you guys got some pics of these hunnnies, so help a brotha out, i can't operate these computers and download pics...........or girls post your damm pics your damm selves this is great exposure for yourselves ask angelicious, she's got magazine offers and dates out the ass

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Badass - Will you be bringing the weirdo that asked you to bring him home from Joeys on Saturday:laugh: ;)

HELLO MISS DJ, this is not a chit chat board, unless you are voting for yourself MISS GIORGIO, then talk to mr.badasss at your own time..........and just for that, you are getting a nomination!!! got that staff, one vote for dknybabe2141856..........and thanks alot i was outside loews theatre eating a box of goobers by myself sunday waiting to ask someone how 8 mile was.........

Well well do the words desperate and dateless ring bells for you guys?

Lets have a beauty contest on line-where everyone can post their fake pics--Laughable at best!:laugh:

Let me say this Double Deuce(don't know the bitch)

but yeah she's got melons but looks like her hair took a whole bottle of soul glow to tame what really is nappy mess!

I know now is the time that you'll tell me to post my pic or shut up-well save It Those who know me I'm sure can vouch

afterall, I am the one and only "Sin"

:devil:

Ahhh...december's HOTTIE of the month...im psyched guys...out with the old and in with the new...BUH BYE Angelicious.

Im still narrowing down the vote guys and im gonna have to make it out to deko and sf classics night now just to see all the birds strut their shit...but here are my top 3 as of today( in no particular order):

1) Deelite;)

2) Hunnie818:D

3) Stardo:cool:

4) Bad Ass (sorry...he's always a bitch to me!):finger:

Hopefully in the next few weeks i can narrow this vote down to one...cause all 3 of you r hotties to me!!

Originally posted by sin-sational

Lets have a beauty contest on line-where everyone can post their fake pics--Laughable at best!:laugh:

but yeah she's got melons but looks like her hair took a whole bottle of soul glow to tame what really is nappy mess!

I know now is the time that you'll tell me to post my pic or shut up-well save It Those who know me I'm sure can vouch

Wow some hostility there huh ??????

ok i vote for you too lol

after all who cant love a lil sin lol

Originally posted by roddigga

hey dogekid........don't worry bout it ,she's just a good freind, you could say we used to be like neighbors..........your vote is greatly appreciated and i'm sure she'll be happy..............if you ever see her at burger king you'll see what i mean, she loves to hang mustard and ketchup on her chin and doesn't even notice it's there, every so often people lick it off for her, we aint really buddy buddy i only met her this saturday at deko, what a doll.............she's almost like one of the guys, she like to watch football and chugg beers on sunday...........that's why she's getting a vote from me as well, though that blond in the middle of that one pic does have a slammin stomach..........I LUV WOMEN

belmar neighbors i'm assuming. i don't remember seeing either of you down there, but like we already discussed you knew my friend Tracie. all good, i'll take her out for white castle one night and see if what you say is true.

MR.BADASS!!!! how the hell are ya fool, "you can picture her barking!?!?!? you should have seen it, miss hottie of the month was sitting outside the house, beggin for a bite of deeelite's father's burger that he made us...........poor girl...........don't you just luv how we rip on her, hey by the way i'll see ya friday mr.badasss......little nervous bout friday but who cares.........tell your crew to get banged up before they ge thier so they don't notice any mistakes.........though joe, i am sure will blow it up to make up for any fuck ups............."II V II" (UH OH)

hey Rod...what up kid??...ill see u this friday bro...i got a whole Digital crew ready to roll for RS firday night...so get ready to party and dont worry ill have em all banged up...even though you'll do fine but it is your request so consider it done.

naa you wont fuck up I bet you will rip it up

Originally posted by bobydigital

hey Rod...what up kid??...ill see u this friday bro...i got a whole Digital crew ready to roll for RS firday night...so get ready to party and dont worry ill have em all banged up...even though you'll do fine but it is your request so consider it done.

The DIGITAL crew and who does that consist of a bunch of old women playing Bingo at the ELKS club...........you faggot

i just got a phone call:

someone placed in a vote for elens73178 for "hottie of the month" whoa, do you all know who she is??? yep a retired rock star, sorta like a heather locklear, ya know a hottie then and still a hottie at the age of 40..............yeah elen way to keep up the status............and guys she's taken stay away!!!!

Originally posted by sin-sational

it is sooo funny when ugly girls get instantly insecure and feel the need to make BEAUTIFUL girls look bad . Well you are not going to succed in making Double duece look bad b/c everyone on here knows her and knows she is a hottie. Please refrain from being such a miserable, Jealous Wench . She is hot your aren't get over it :rolleyes:

Originally posted by jennijugs

it is sooo funny when ugly girls get instantly insecure and feel the need to make BEAUTIFUL girls look bad . Well you are not going to succed in making Double duece look bad b/c everyone on here knows her and knows she is a hottie. Please refrain from being such a miserable, Jealous Wench . She is hot your aren't get over it :rolleyes:

i second the notion that jennijugs is a hottie

that's little nicole. her voice is even hotter than she is, if you can believe that. but she ain't on CP i don't think, so she's out. doubledeuce comes in a close second, but i'll stick with my vote from last month and nominate deeelite...although i never really saw her outside of a halloween costume.

OMGoodness Dogekid xoxoxoxo that is too sweet. SOmeone to compliment me when i was dressed up as a witch is AWESOME.

MUAH.

that's little nicole. her voice is even hotter than she is, if you can believe that. but she ain't on CP i don't think, so she's out. doubledeuce comes in a close second, but i'll stick with my vote from last month and nominate deeelite...although i never really saw her outside of a halloween costume.

OMGoodness Dogekid xoxoxoxo that is too sweet. SOmeone to compliment me when i was dressed up as a witch is AWESOME.

MUAH.

Originally posted by jennijugs

THERE U GO TELL HER SHE IS SOME OLD CHICK THAT IS JEALOUS OF THE YOUNG CUTIES