Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sooo. a CLUB KID...Disco 2000 Reunion PARTY.........

jaysea

Yes Yes Yes

It's being Discussed...

and planned............................................

isent that fucking cool?

i have been saying this for like EVER NOW!!

a kinda High school Reunion party, of what every one is doing now..... sorta thing....ya know?

But its not highschool

it was DISCO 2000.......wedesday's will never be the same!

LOL

i dont know what u guys think, but i think it would be cool to maybe get alot of the same people together in 1 room, again...maybe at limelight, or somewhere we think is suitable, and throw a big HUGE Reunion party

anyway....doesnt that sound Naughty?

Me

very true>

But alot are still around......

and im not speaking of"just" the club kids....just the regular's who were there..... i know of a bunch who went on to become lawyer's.Writer's,even doctor's.....scarey.......

and than there's overdose's n bla bla bla.....

but i think it sounds fun.......Better than anything going on now,

minus.....LL....

i think it be fun, to see what happned to everyone....or to atleast have a look at all the fuck up's and once superstar's...(bring popcorn):laugh:

nah thats sounds a bit too gay

i never really saw any of that whole thing cuz that is before my time, but i saw tv shows about it and all this and that and from what i gather, all those people are better off dead. fcuk them.

lets not have a rebirth in that. people abuse electronica musik enuff as it is,

:mad:

Originally posted by techno

nah thats sounds a bit too gay

i never really saw any of that whole thing cuz that is before my time, but i saw tv shows about it and all this and that and from what i gather, all those people are better off dead. fcuk them.

lets not have a rebirth in that. people abuse electronica musik enuff as it is,

:mad:

yeh ur right man... i mean they only had fun back then..seriously..why would we wana repeat that again? and come on now..we'd actually have to think about what we'd have to wear to a club instead of diesel sneakers and jeans and a t shirt ? i mean who wants that....

damnit..i say down with originality...keep conformity alive !!..damn club kids and ur drugs...were so lucky we live in a clubbing age where there are no drugs and people dont get dragged out of a club foaming at the mouth every weekend...

:rolleyes: