Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is it worth to go to a club on thanksgiving eve?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

I think Ill just stick to my bars. Every club jacks up their prices, every place will be packed, and I can see any dj the following week for less money and room to move. Plus the next day is turkey day, so I wont want to spend all moring in a club. I want to spen it with my family.

idk maybe I am just in a grumpy mood or something... baahumbug!

Guest gabo

I really dont believe that though. I have gone out in thew past to clubs on turkey day eve and i wasnt wowed., it was just like any other sat night, only difference was that they charged more.

plus i felt sooooo dirty when I came home around 11:00am and my family was there cooking the turkey... all i could do was fall asleep

It's more of a reunion than anything... college kids are home and want to party with their friends they haven't seen since the summer. The clubs are able to pull in good talent b/c it's such a big party night... but for those of us who are here year round... it's not a big deal. Besides, I went to the Chemical Brothers one Thanksgiving Eve... never again will I party the night before a big family holiday!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

It's more of a reunion than anything... college kids are home and want to party with their friends they haven't seen since the summer. The clubs are able to pull in good talent b/c it's such a big party night... but for those of us who are here year round... it's not a big deal. Besides, I went to the Chemical Brothers one Thanksgiving Eve... never again will I party the night before a big family holiday!

yea, thats what i am saying

Originally posted by bubbleravegirl

hmm well it's NOT that much money...as long as it's not $50...

$25 -$30 is still okie...right?

yeah but i work fulltime... its just another day of the week. when i was in college i would be on break so we would look forward to having the week off or whatever & i wouldnt be tired from working since 8 on thanksgiving eve... now i would rather go out on the day after. ;)

Originally posted by digitaldan

PvD - Easter Eve 2001 @ Twilo... first time seeing him and last time at Twilo... I'd say it was a good night ;)

Deep Dish @ Vinyl, 2002... then on to Junior... thank goodness I don't actually celebrate Easter or I woulda had to tell my family I had the flu or something... :laugh2::tongue:

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah but i work fulltime... its just another day of the week. when i was in college i would be on break so we would look forward to having the week off or whatever & i wouldnt be tired from working since 8 on thanksgiving eve... now i would rather go out on the day after. ;)

It was driving me nuts earlier, trying to remember what party we were both going to.... now I remember... can't fucking wait for Garnier, woo-hoo! :D :D

Originally posted by vsoto212

Its the best night of the year,,,,,,

Victor Soto

tell me that you are kidding.......If you are not you couldn't more farther from the truth....... Well maybe not totally....if you are bet. the ages of 18&20 and are home from college for the weekend it is......Otherwise a whole lot of kiddies all over the fucking place screaming I can't believe I"m rolling......What am I going to tell mom when I have no appitite tomorrow....well she knows I hate turkey anyway.......If she doesn't she will then..........