Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for girls (guys too)

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i kinda agree there. IMO if im walking down the street i dont wanna feel like every guy i pass fucked the chick im with. Dont care how much i like her.

I mean, I guess it does depend on the situation, but the girl had 5 serious relationships while she was a teenager? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by piro8

I mean, I guess it does depend on the situation, but the girl had 5 serious relationships while she was a teenager? :rolleyes:

You better watch it...:whip2:

Who said serious?? let's be real here....what's the most common age for a girl to have sex for the first time (these days) 15-16yr old. So if she had 5 partners within that time period that is not alot....1 guy every year. Don't be so judgemental.....ladies have to experiment and have a good time too....let's not ask how many skeletons you guys had in the closet at the age of 20. :eek:

Originally posted by neena16

Who said serious?? let's be real here....what's the most common age for a girl to have sex for the first time (these days) 15-16yr old. So if she had 5 partners within that time period that is not alot....1 guy every year. Don't be so judgemental.....ladies have to experiment and have a good time too....let's not ask how many skeletons you guys had in the closet at the age of 20. :eek:

hey i waited until i got married before having sex.

As far as all the oter bullshit. i dont care. If i persoinally feel like someone slept w too many people than im not going there. so you start at 15 and have 5 guys by 20 and 1probably 12 by 25 and now like 18 or 25 by 30 sory IMO you are a hooch.

then again i was w someone for 10 yrs and had only been w me so my opinions are different.

Originally posted by neena16

I totally agree with you! I couldn't have put it better myself. If the girl needs to get it out of her system now, not meaning she should be a slut but some people regret it later in life if they don't experiment while they are younger.

ok god knows im no angel but what does getting it out of your system mean ??/ i get what you are saying. I just dont get how having different dicks in you makes it out of your system. I mean what is the difference from being with one person for a long time or many people at short times. Id rather be with one person a long time than alot of people here and there. as for spice and experience well that comes from within your own creative mind. if you need someone to help you along with creativity then i guess its because you cant figure it out on your own.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

ok god knows im no angel but what does getting it out of your system mean ??/ i get what you are saying. I just dont get how having different dicks in you makes it out of your system. I mean what is the difference from being with one person for a long time or many people at short times. Id rather be with one person a long time than alot of people here and there. as for spice and experience well that comes from within your own creative mind. if you need someone to help you along with creativity then i guess its because you cant figure it out on your own.

Take it from the married girl i totally know what you mean about being creative and spicing it up. I wasn't saying that having more dicks is better, what I was saying that somepeople feel the need to experience different sexual partners and if they do they should do it while they are young and not realize it later on in life. I agree that being in a long term relationship and having sex is by far better than just random fooling round. You connect on a totally different level and it's more intense.

Originally posted by elens73178

Take it from the married girl i totally know what you mean about being creative and spicing it up. I wasn't saying that having more dicks is better, what I was saying that somepeople feel the need to experience different sexual partners and if they do they should do it while they are young and not realize it later on in life. I agree that being in a long term relationship and having sex is by far better than just random fooling round. You connect on a totally different level and it's more intense.

ok - (example) then let's just say that husband... experienced with many different partners when he was young... what would you think of him? would you still stand by your opinion on experimenting while you are young with many partners?

vise versa for guys also....

well elens i agre on that being with one person long term is much better. you get to know one another well.

this is my opinion

however there are exceptions

first the need to e with alot of people to me is an insecurity

if someone is say around 30 and been w like 20 people

well we have the high school relationship for 2 or 3 yrs

then the 3 different 2 1/2 yr relationships ( hypothetical)

so thats about 9 yrs of relationships and 4 guys

so if you started at like 16 that leaves 5 years you slept with like 15 guys or so

to me thats a hooch.

also its partially in the persons attitude.

if you slept with a good amount of people and carry yourself one way its kinda ok. but if you are the type always on the prowl always hanging on people always concerned about how many guys want you or you hook up with to me thats a hooch.

i think sometimes alot of it is attitude and insecurity

Originally posted by clubplamatt

ok... maybe this question would be better...

what if your partner had 5 by 20.. is that alot? would that make you think twice about that person?

how many partners would be okay for your partner right now... for you to not think twice about it?

sounds corny but if i really dig her i wouldnt think twice no matter what... just as long as she's telling the truth and all the necessary tests come back negative.:eek::tongue::D is this a hypothetical question or are u really basing your decisions on what people on CP say?

Originally posted by ericone

sounds corny but if i really dig her i wouldnt think twice no matter what... just as long as she's telling the truth and all the necessary tests come back negative.:eek::tongue::D is this a hypothetical question or are u really basing your decisions on what people on CP say?

so if you dated some chick and she was like 25 and banged like 30 guys you wouldnt care ????

Hey guys relax there I never said experimenting with many partners was what everyone should do any by no means do i ever think anyone should have 20 partners yikes!! Then you probably have 5 deseases to go along with that.

Let's go back to the orignal question here if a girl that is 20 had 5 future partners does that make her a slut and no it doesn't. If she stared at 15 even if she had a relationship with someone for just 6 months with each guy. We've all been in relationships and we all know how long six months is without sex. As long as she isn't whoring around on 5 one night stands then I don't think that's alot of partners.

And back to what you were saying doubleplay your right sleeping with alot of partners shows a certain insecurity in a person.

And to answer if my husband had told me that he slept with alot of girls before me of course that would bother me alot and in the beginning it would make me not want to sleep with him at all but more importantly i would make sure that he is over that point of his life.

i think doubleplay was dropped as a kid or something. we are not in the stone age anymore my friend. people experience with sex and many do it at a young age. when you are young you don't think of the consequences and sometimes make MISTAKES. Live and you learn. I am sure you did things when you were younger that you regreted when you were older. But to judge someone based on their past without really knowing what went down is fucked up. How about if the girl got played out and really liked each one of these guys and when she slept with them they left her like the jews left jesus. If you really like the person you should give them the benefit of the doubt before you pass judgement on someone. Not everyone is as fortunate as you to be with someone for ten years who was with noone else but yourself. but to call someone a whore or a hooch without even giving them the benefit of the doubt is fucked up. and like ericone said (which i cant belive i actualy agree with him for once) if you like the girl and she is tested clean and she likes you just as much, why should it fucking matter.

NOT FOR NOTHING I THINK SLUT AND WHORE THING IS ALL HIGHSCHOOL BULLSHIT

WHEN U GET OLDER IF YOUR ATTRACTED TO SOMEONE SLEEP WITH HER OR HIM IT ISN'T A BIG DEAL 5 IS DEFINITLY NOT ALOT OF PEOPLE BY THE AGE OF 20 WHEN U MEET SOMEONE AND U HIT IT OFF IN THE BEGINING WHERE YOUR BOTH CLICKING IT TAKES 1 OR 2 WEEKS TO HAVE SEX

Originally posted by elens73178

Thank you Whatevaman that's what i mean. Except for dounlplay being dropped on his head that wasn't nice he's allowed his opinion too.

thanks elen

maybe whateveman shouild read my post again .

notice the part about it saing " with certian exceptions"

meaning someone who just had bad luck with relationships/

i was pretty much stating the i hang all over everyone and look like im easy got to try to be overly fiendly with everyguy and sleep with a good amount of them type of chick. if you were having sex for 15 yrs and slept with 10 guys and all of them were relationships or the majority of them well thats somewhat different

besides i only ask someone how many people they been with if i think they are a slut to begin with. other than that the past is the past and i reaally dont wanna know about it.

IMO there are people out there who have only been with 2 or 3 people and i think they are sluts because of who they are